Parent Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
I think it weirds me out so much because it's like you're physically inside that woman's mind.

Men NEVER keep their houses immaculate. I mean look, men can be clean, but "museum level" clean is a woman thing.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I think it weirds me out so much because it's like you're physically inside that woman's mind.

Men NEVER keep their houses immaculate. I mean look, men can be clean, but "museum level" clean is a woman thing.

It does not suck to be able to walk through the house in the dark and be 100% sure you're not going to step on anything because it WILL be in place, though. Doesn't suck at all.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
It does not suck to be able to walk through the house in the dark and be 100% sure you're not going to step on anything because it WILL be in place, though. Doesn't suck at all.

You also don't need museum clean to know that fucking everything is picked up. Thats basics. Museum level clean means that shit passes the white glove test.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We started making the kid pick up his toys before bed. He thinks it's a game so for now he enjoys it. He has one shape sorter that for whatever reason he puts away in the dog bed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
We started making the kid pick up his toys before bed. He thinks it's a game so for now he enjoys it. He has one shape sorter that for whatever reason he puts away in the dog bed.
The dog needs to have fun too...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No shit, my house had shit everywhere. Not dirty like actual dirt and grime, just toys and general baby stuff everywhere
Yeah I complain a lot about my house but it's not actually dirty.

But my brain has crossed wires around clutter. I have panic attacks watching hoarders

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So ny father handmade a dollhouse for my daughter for Christmas and itnis fucking huge. Between that and the Christmas tree in our living room, I have can't he comfortable because it is so "cluttered".

I can't wait for the day the kid has no other toys besides books, a phone, tablet and computer. Life will be sweet.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah I complain a lot about my house but it's not actually dirty.

But my brain has crossed wires around clutter. I have panic attacks watching hoarders
Yeah cluttered is the right word. I guess there's no way around it having to have 3 babies worth of stuff out at all times

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah cluttered is the right word. I guess there's no way around it having to have 3 babies worth of stuff out at all times
Dude I can't even imagine. I told my wife how you had triplets since it was right after we had our first and I was having panic attacks thinking about it

• 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So ny father handmade a dollhouse for my daughter for Christmas and itnis fucking huge. Between that and the Christmas tree in our living room, I have can't he comfortable because it is so "cluttered".

I can't wait for the day the kid has no other toys besides books, a phone, tablet and computer. Life will be sweet.
My dad did this same damn thing, but it was a barn. It's awesome and everything, but chill the fuck out dad.

One year, he bought them stuffed animals of every Sesame Street character. EVERY.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Last Christmas we had a mound of toys in his room from Christmas and his birthday. It lasted all the way until November this year. Really hoping its not like that again. Dude has so much shit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Last Christmas we had a mound of toys in his room from Christmas and his birthday. It lasted all the way until November this year. Really hoping its not like that again. Dude has so much shit.
We box toys up and rotate them weekly. Works pretty well, but we have a giant storage space in the house.

• 1Like

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You also don't need museum clean to know that fucking everything is picked up. Thats basics. Museum level clean means that shit passes the white glove test.

No you don't need museum clean for that, it's just a side benefit I guess.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a cleaning lady at work that always seems to come by when I'm taking a shit. If I'm in there she just waits outside. It makes me uncomfortable. I imagine your house is like that

• 1Like