Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
These patchnotes are something else

I'm pretty sure it's a temporary sidetrack but i started looking at eternal apple. I'm wondering if anyone knows
1721431244943.png

1721431310127.png

Will 1 only happen if 2 happens..Or can 1 happen even if you lose endurance charges some other way?

If you get maximum power from the new chieftan node and some warcry buff effect it can get pretty damn dirty. With 100% effect you could for instance automate any 3 of the following
6% max res+60 all res, 20% life regen, 5% base crit, 50% phys as extra fire, 36% move speed, 50% more armor

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So a couple of questions. Is the 3.25 patch that has the housing system out? Does the new gold trade system mean that there is actually now a bazaar in the game where people can buy stuff?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There is an auctioneer npc you can put in your hideout to access the currency AH

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It has been ...years..since I played this game. I mainly stopped because at that time there was no trade system in the game itself and it took a bit to figure out the mechanisms for item upgrades.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am going to play this league I think. Need to see what Dad Build I can get away with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I am going to play this league I think. Need to see what Dad Build I can get away with.
If by Dad Build you mean melee build that you eventually abandon in frustration for the same, solid, reliable starter build you always play, then Goddammit I am in!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Might just do Boneshatter but not sure if thats changed in the new patch notes. If not Boneshatter I'll go for the most broken build once the autists have guides up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If by Dad Build you mean melee build that you eventually abandon in frustration for the same, solid, reliable starter build you always play, then Goddammit I am in!
I had the most success with cascade miner build some years ago.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure what to start myself. I'm thinking Bouncing PConc since no one is talk about it, but shield charge, yuck. Also, phys taken as nerfs has me hesitant.

Thinking of Lacerate Gladiator. Bleed pops will clear pretty similar to Boneshatter(which didn't get nearly as much of a buff as other melee skills). Has bleed been fine this entire time? It really didn't get much of a buff, and the Gladiator rework seems...meh?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'll probably play. Planned on letting people go through the large patch notes and see what they come up with for a starter. I don't need a dad build. I need a grand dad one.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Not sure what to start myself. I'm thinking Bouncing PConc since no one is talk about it, but shield charge, yuck. Also, phys taken as nerfs has me hesitant.

Thinking of Lacerate Gladiator. Bleed pops will clear pretty similar to Boneshatter(which didn't get nearly as much of a buff as other melee skills). Has bleed been fine this entire time? It really didn't get much of a buff, and the Gladiator rework seems...meh?

Bleed got buffed indirectly because it couldn't really make use of the melee totems.

Stuff like lacerate getting double damage or more in just raw numbers means a lot bigger bleeds to apply.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Bleed got buffed indirectly because it couldn't really make use of the melee totems.

Stuff like lacerate getting double damage or more in just raw numbers means a lot bigger bleeds to apply.
Yep. I'm still going through PoB with a barebones lacerate(alt qual) league starter. It's looking more promising than my previous post made it seem.

One thing that isn't intuitive about the Gladiator change is that lucky block chance is pretty good. I'm not sure lucky block existed anywhere before this patch?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yep. I'm still going through PoB with a barebones lacerate(alt qual) league starter. It's looking more promising than my previous post made it seem.

One thing that isn't intuitive about the Gladiator change is that lucky block chance is pretty good. I'm not sure lucky block existed anywhere before this patch?

There's like one bad unique shield that did it I think?

But yea lucky block with 70 block is some hefty fucking defense. Keep in mind they nuked most of the recover health on block affixes off shields tho, so you may have to use a surrender which will likely be very expensive.

My PoB won't actually update to the beta release currently and just crashes instead, but I think going chieftan warcry slams might actually be real this time? Infinite power + can scale the 'max power' cap via the tree means some really huge fucking warcry buffs. Infernal cry could easily hit like ~60% phys as extra fire for example, and if you can get that rune they showed that is 30% of phys as extra of every element then avatar of fire it at all? Should make some truly hilariously large ground slams or whatever you prefer.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
So what looks good as a league starter that didn't get gutted too badly? I don't want to go LS again, and Champion seems to be in bad shape. I have done boneshatter up to Red maps and didnt enjoy it too much, though I also didn't invest very heavily before quitting, but would prefer a ranged build.

Is LA Deadeye easy to play / gear for? I'm still extremely new in terms of understanding how builds even work, but would love to have T17s and Ubers on lock this league. Want to go for damage first with just enough survivability to save my inevitable mistakes.

I was able to do T17s towards the end of this league, but a lot of the mods would fuck me. So I never really got to try any decent scarab strats out on them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Deadeye lightning arrow can faceroll all the way to t16s easily.

You'll struggle trying to do pinnacle bosses and maybe t17s (depending on how nerfed they actually are), but in terms of just clearing the atlas its definitely in the top tier of skills.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Deadeye lightning arrow can faceroll all the way to t16s easily.

You'll struggle trying to do pinnacle bosses and maybe t17s (depending on how nerfed they actually are), but in terms of just clearing the atlas its definitely in the top tier of skills.
The only other option I'm looking at is something using the Warden ascendancy.....only because I assume it'll be OP initially, just have no clue what skill I'd use for it.

Also, is there something better for Pinnacles I could swap to as LA Deadeye once I've gotten the atlas cleared?