Path of Exile

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
325queue.jpg

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you're so green that you don't know how to source things like pierce or additional proj then you really need to pick a very in-depth build guide and follow it pretty closely.

Walking in with the idea of 'i heard lightning strike is good' having never really played PoE for real is gonna just make you ragequit

I'd check out one of the zizzarin guides - they are pretty newbie friendly
I've played since beta.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about, somehow I need to know how much I need and what combination of ascendancies/items/skill tree/gems will get me there.

I can put a multiple projectile gem in an item or search the passive tree, but these optimised pob builds have specific combinations and often have some super rare jewel from a random league two years ago that does a crucial thing and it's never explained.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Thanks, was going to go Slayer but...

Warden looks interesting with the extra potions?

But Slayer has better leech right? So may still go for it.
Too much unknown for me to feel comfortable wrt Warden. Could be good, could be annoying, idk.

Slayer has better leech, especially with Lightning Strike. You can get overleech and instant leech in one skill. Just gotta stand a bit away from the target.

• 1Like

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea maybe 3 chaos. Don't listen to people. There's people that get their voidstones in 10 hours. They aren't playing the same game as the rest of us

• 1Truth!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Leveling checklist if you are new or haven't played in a while.

Last login for me December 2018… so thanks!

48k in queue gg. Anyone have a very simple item filter link?

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure why i thought this was in a few days. I was going to use the weekend to pick something to play. Since haven't played this since 2018 it seems.

Oh well. Nothing like last minute choices.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last login for me December 2018… so thanks!

48k in queue gg. Anyone have a very simple item filter link?
Follow the neversink ones on this link and use as a backup.

You can also go to FilterBlade - PoE Filter Customizer - Finetuned for NeverSink's Filter and load some modules
1722020053141.png

and chose whatever fits your build to get some more tailored filters. I haven't used this much so don't know how much can be expected of it. Can ofcourse do your own changes too if you want.
1722020161883.png

Tytykillers AAAAmelee etc is what i'm following for league launch but need to download some sound files that i think you can only get on his discord channel.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Really bad storm. Probably lose my low spot in the queue soon lol.

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Broken on console lol. Keyboard won't come up to name character.

I guess I could plug a keyboard in but can't be bothered for an hour before bed.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I still suck at speeding through the acts, but even act 1 as melee felt a lot better then I remembered.

Didn't really have much time to play but I got to the +1 strike skill and finished act 1, probably won't make it through the campaign for a few days.

Is there something you have to do in-game to be able to respec with gold? I didn't see the option, wondering if its endgame only.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
League start pretty good so far. Seems like a few leagues they had crashes and resets. Everything going smooth so far.

I don't know about gold, don't know how to see how much you have or to refund points with it either.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
It feels like they've buffed drop rates on currency and stuff now that they've removed quant. Been getting alchs, chaos, and others more often and earlier than usual.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thought I was making good time but when I arrived at act 5 my friend was starting maps lol.

Got 3 Chaos and a few alchs all ready. Worse luck on any 4 links at all.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

Zero PS5 players have been able to play, physical keyboard doesn't work even... FML.

Edit: The second I posted this people startes hitting lv2!