Path of Exile

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lv90, Atlas almost done, beat Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds.

Searing Exarch bolder mechanic is AIDS, I think I actually rage quit over this years ago, but got it down with no portals left. Eater of Worlds is easy.

How do the other two bosses compare? Working towards Maven now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The boulder phase is the worst mechanic of any boss in PoE imo. Uber elder is mainly you gotta keep moving becuase you're usually dodging stuff form off screen, and then just know the mechanics. Maven is easy other than the beams in the last phase that kill your healing/regen, maybe harder if your short term memory is terrible.

• 1Like

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I try to rephrase the text on an offer to "hey dude, would you..." just to get their attention. But thats only because most people are morons who don't read.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Got my RF chieftain up to 30. Still not 100% geared right, but I have more than enough FR to make it work. Shit went from struggle sessions to pure ease. Walk into the packs. Walk directly into the packs.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got my RF chieftain up to 30. Still not 100% geared right, but I have more than enough FR to make it work. Shit went from struggle sessions to pure ease. Walk into the packs. Walk directly into the packs.
Yea that build was pretty smooth sailing all the way. The best thing is it just keeps ramping up as you build the Passives tree and Ascendancy points.

I stopped for now at 98 and I can juice T16 quite a bit and shit just explodes.

The only bad part of the build was Rolling Magma untill you get RF up and running.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The boulder phase is the worst mechanic of any boss in PoE imo. Uber elder is mainly you gotta keep moving becuase you're usually dodging stuff form off screen, and then just know the mechanics. Maven is easy other than the beams in the last phase that kill your healing/regen, maybe harder if your short term memory is terrible.
You absolutely need flame dash for both Maven and Exarch

• 1Like

Penance

How does one get around the lightning degen issue on prototype? Do you just die? The mana aura and crusader maps are all I can think of but I expect at -200 lightning res you just die instantly.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Convert damage taken(not just hits) away from lightning. Tempered By War, Dawnbreaker, and Sublime Vision Purity of Fire is the classic way to 100% convert but that last one costs a ton. You can get most of the way there by replacing it with a Watcher's Eye.

Talisman necks can convert away from lightning too. A lucky Eyes of the Greatwolf will do 100%, but might be expensive too.

Penance

Convert damage taken(not just hits) away from lightning. Tempered By War, Dawnbreaker, and Sublime Vision Purity of Fire is the classic way to 100% convert but that last one costs a ton. You can get most of the way there by replacing it with a Watcher's Eye.

Talisman necks can convert away from lightning too. A lucky Eyes of the Greatwolf will do 100%, but might be expensive too.
Ok I saw the talisman and it was only hits, maybe they're is another roll that does all damage.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Thanks, picked up one for my gladiator in act 6. List as 98% and 23% for spells in PoB.

Well, gladiator doesn't need that shield because gladiators get lucky block as an ascendancy passive without the downside. It's other ascendancies that want it

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well, gladiator doesn't need that shield because gladiators get lucky block as an ascendancy passive without the downside. It's other ascendancies that want it

Only lvl 50. Picked up for trigger on dodge. It's beyond dirt cheap, socketed and linked with trigger on dodged. Guessing new shit has higher drop rate from the price. And I took bleed explosion in my first lab and haven't done lucky block node yet. So cheap at lvl 50.

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Bought like 30 instilling orbs and having quicksilver / granite / jade flasks going off automatically makes a huge QOL difference. I did do the same last league, but I think I was way further along so I didn't realize how much of a game-changer it was.

Now I just have to get the right socket colors for automating steelskin and I'll be set until I can farm up like 10 more divines.

Really enjoying this league so far even with less shit dropping on the ground, but how the hell is anyone sustaining chisels before T17s?

• 1Solidarity

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
It feels like a lot of the normal ground loot has been converted to gold and you get that back through the map runners in kingsmarch once you have them up and running. gotten 3 divines and 5 valdo's puzzleboxes so far along with random bubblegum. And i only ramped up to running all 3 map stations today.
Wages are about 60k an hour but thats about what i can get in 6-9 minutes mapping and doesnt feel like an issue.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Bought like 30 instilling orbs and having quicksilver / granite / jade flasks going off automatically makes a huge QOL difference. I did do the same last league, but I think I was way further along so I didn't realize how much of a game-changer it was.

Now I just have to get the right socket colors for automating steelskin and I'll be set until I can farm up like 10 more divines.

Really enjoying this league so far even with less shit dropping on the ground, but how the hell is anyone sustaining chisels before T17s?
Boats, heist, blighted maps and buying out kirac whenever he refreshes is how im up a couple hundred of them

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Someone tell me if Spectral Throw is ever good again and maybe I'll actually play.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I know that you know that we know that you know how to look up patch note history on poewiki.net.

So, what are you really asking?

• 1Picard