Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule It's been almost two weeks and Xevy hasn't been by to tell us how stupid reddit is. Can you do a wellness check?
I was 3 days late to league. And I'm now ~67% into 99. Been too busy.

But yeah, they're still incredibly retarded. People crying about shipping before anyone did real testing is great. The "I CANT DO T17'S SO HOW I MAKE MONEY" posts are also great, because they're the dumbest human beings in the world. I'm currently netting something between 3 and 6 divines worth of money on abyss farming for exp only. Think it costs me like 9 total chaos per map (2 abyss scarabs, 2 multitude scarabs, 1 whatever the fuck scarab, abyss on map device). Before that I just was doing my usual Alva/Harvest and switched out Jun for Ritual. If you can't make 10c in Harvest juice per map per run MINIMUM, you're retarded and need to fire up D4.

1723105242715.png

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule It's been almost two weeks and Xevy hasn't been by to tell us how stupid reddit is. Can you do a wellness check?
I was going to respond that I'm wondering how long it'll be before he regales us with his tales of how he makes 2.7 million raw div an hour this league due to his ultra secret shipping strats that somehow nobody else knows about, but it looks like he already beat me to it.

Right on queue!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I do the same thing every single league and tell you all to do the same thing every single league and you all end up acting like you need EBT for alchs or something.

Harvest
Essence
Abyss 6 prop eyes

The End.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Think it's worth much? Only one other jewel comes up for 1 divine? Both my characters are axes users. Picked it up off the ground in act 7. Took a while to look up and found one with same stats but also more area of effect, 1 divine.

Jewel.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Think it's worth much? Only one other jewel comes up for 1 divine? Both my characters are axes users. Picked it up off the ground in act 7. Took a while to look up and found one with same stats but also more area of effect, 1 divine.

View attachment 540259
I have probably vendored a shitload of divines due to not having a clue whats wort anything in this game.

I started making a dump stash tab at 25 Chaos and if it happens that one item get a ton of whispers I will price check it and see how much I undervalued it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Think I may be done. Only way forward is crafting and it looks extremely frustrating?

Need a 1 hand axe with the most max damage possible for bleed.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 540259
No one with any game knowledge would use it as is, so it's basically a crafting base but i don't know any reason one would want a low ilvl 12 passive crafting base.
So pretty much worthless imo.
But feel free to list it, sometimes people buy some weird things if you're the only one selling it.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This league is kinda forcing me to play late in a way I’m not too crazy about. I mean technically I don’t have to, but I like to go to bed with enuf gold so my guys keep doing shit. Man they could really be swimming in loots if they just decided to go evil one day and monetize everything

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sold the gem. Spent time firing guys and rehiring more qualified, much easier then real life.

I'm low on gold. Haven't got to maps yet. I only put in enough gold to mine what is ready and then a shipment at the same time. Mostly currency stuff, a couple of chaos at most.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Make sure to turn off your smelters until you upgrade each step requiring ore,if you haven't figured that.

Invest in farm, it takes nothing except gold to produce, great for fluffing up shipping along with dust. My strat is fill the order, then fluff with extra non-ore/bars, 1000 is about the sweet spot for farm goods for me. Dust seems to multiply the numbers more if you put more varied goods. On a 400k order, adding just 200 of something that wasn't on there will make the numbers jump[ more. If I'm actually paying attention I can get at least a div or 2 each day,

I haven't read a single guide on the season, aside from build stuff, I tend to deliberately avoid shit and see what I figure on my own, then I'll compare notes with someone smart, and see if I got close to mark.

Aazrael

Yea I dont buy the posts with 1 run a map and get 17 divines in materials every time. Thats bullshit or my game is broken. I juice with Chisels, 5 Scarabs and doing Beyond/Harbinger and Shrines with extra pack sizes. The last 5 maps I got mayeb 10 Chaos each run. And the fucking Scarabs cost like 15 for each map.

Like this last run, what the fuck is this shit drop, and this happens a lot.

Skärmbild 2024-08-08 202250.png

Last edited:

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I was having fun doing boosted abyss/breach at same time after running through mirror, that's prob most mobs on screen I've ever seen.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
RF Chieftain continues to be faceroll easy. Made my way to act 4. A little speed walking here and there, and nothing can even touch me anymore. I am almost getting enough gold to get my town going again too. I hope there is a good guide on how to get started with crafting and maps somewhere, because that shit has way too many systems to learn.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I dont buy the posts with 1 run a map and get 17 divines in materials every time. Thats bullshit or my game is broken. I juice with Chisels, 5 Scarabs and doing Beyond/Harbinger and Shrines with extra pack sizes. The last 5 maps I got mayeb 10 Chaos each run. And the fucking Scarabs cost like 15 for each map.

Like this last run, what the fuck is this shit drop, and this happens a lot.

View attachment 540341

I mean running beyond is a trap right now, it's just bad.

Harbi is feast or famine and is absolutely dogshit until/if you hit a big fracturing drop, so it requires some pretty hefty dedication to smooth out the averages.

If you want consistent profit per map you need reliable mechanics like blue/red altars or harvest. Maven witness guardian rotations are also excellent and will sustain themselves on a good multi-boss map like courthouse or city square etc.

Like they have specifically said for several patches now that they are moving away from just raw quant/packsize/monster density being the optimal way to farm, and the full removal of quant this league definitely backs that up. Your loot is supposed to come from specific mechanics that provide specific rewards, like reward tiles on legion sargeants and blight chests and the like.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I was having fun doing boosted abyss/breach at same time after running through mirror, that's prob most mobs on screen I've ever seen.

Breach is loads of fun, but the rewards are so painful. I'm not looting fucking Tuul splinters 2 at a time for 35 drops per map, and the full stone conversion is such a low chance.

There's probably value in collecting ilvl 83 breach rings for grasping mails again due to recombinators, but that's so much goddamn clicking.

• 1Like

Aazrael

I mean running beyond is a trap right now, it's just bad.

Harbi is feast or famine and is absolutely dogshit until/if you hit a big fracturing drop, so it requires some pretty hefty dedication to smooth out the averages.

If you want consistent profit per map you need reliable mechanics like blue/red altars or harvest. Maven witness guardian rotations are also excellent and will sustain themselves on a good multi-boss map like courthouse or city square etc.

Like they have specifically said for several patches now that they are moving away from just raw quant/packsize/monster density being the optimal way to farm, and the full removal of quant this league definitely backs that up. Your loot is supposed to come from specific mechanics that provide specific rewards, like reward tiles on legion sargeants and blight chests and the like.
Oh yea I run red altars also. But they are really hit or miss for me. But yea the altars make me the most currency if/when I get something good on them.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Breach is loads of fun, but the rewards are so painful. I'm not looting fucking Tuul splinters 2 at a time for 35 drops per map, and the full stone conversion is such a low chance.

There's probably value in collecting ilvl 83 breach rings for grasping mails again due to recombinators, but that's so much goddamn clicking.
Bunch of extra mobs to kill was main goal, along with collecting breach rings for challenge (figured I'd get 60 those faster than 60 unique rings)

I literally haven't done anything with breach beyond that ever, even the unique mobs never seem to drop shit except 5 splinters, I thought I just had shit luck.

I'm gonna switch breach to Einhar today anyway, I miss my bro, him and delve boost together was always a nice general mapping combo with abyss/scarabs once levling wasn't a focus anymore.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm running heist, harvest, blight, and green altars myself. Do straight mapping one day, then contracts, blueprints, and blighted maps when I want a change of pace.

Have invested probably 30-35 divines into hexblast miner, with another 10 in div/chaos in the bank, and god only knows how much shit I hoard telling myself I'll dump it all on Faustus tomorrow. Probably at least 15 div's worth of harvest juice.

• 1Ding!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've been making a killing off beast farming. The scarabs are all 1c so you get 12-15 red beasts per map + doubling captured beasts. I fill the menagerie in about 35-40 maps and usually have 2-3 each of black morrigans/vultures/imprints/etc when I go to clean it out. Cleaning it out and itemizing all the beasts kinda sucks mega ass tho, lot of clicking.

You also need to be prepared to deal with soul eater red beasts every map lol

• 1Mother of God