Path of Exile

Khane

Got something right about marriage

This is not particularly interesting but it is, apparently, one crazy maniac.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So after much gold and time I maxed out mapping levels and got a mix of rank 9 and 10 mappers to do t17s. The very first map I run they fail and I lose a mapper(I had 6 go in, it said 5% chance of death on the device) . Rewards were like 1k total harvest juice , and a few cheap currencies. No where close to the 110c cost to the map. Bad luck or am I just retarded and need to change something I’m doing? The map running seems to be a big bait to me

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
also fuck power rune prices. My first 10 power runes were cheaper combined than my next 3. And I still need 3 more. Super frustrating if you had already planned a build and get caught midway.

Khane

So after much gold and time I maxed out mapping levels and got a mix of rank 9 and 10 mappers to do t17s. The very first map I run they fail and I lose a mapper(I had 6 go in, it said 5% chance of death on the device) . Rewards were like 1k total harvest juice , and a few cheap currencies. No where close to the 110c cost to the map. Bad luck or am I just retarded and need to change something I’m doing? The map running seems to be a big bait to me

You can see both the %chance for them to die AND also the %completion chance that team has. Sending them into a map with less than a ~90% completion chance is a waste of gold and resources and preferably you want to only send them into 100% completion chance maps. The chance to die never goes below 1% I believe and there is no way to prevent occasional deaths as far as I can tell.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think you'll make money sending them into t17 maps because the map costs so much. I made them do elder guardian maps for a while but they didnt always get the fragment so now i just send them to alch'd t16 or 15 maps

Khane

Did my first full 50 mil shipment today. To Kalguur with the risk because I have balls of steel!

1 mirror shard, 4 power runes, 6 divines. Not bad. Coulda been better but not bad.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
How much dust do you need to get 50 mil value usually? I feel like I’ve been saving for days and am only getting to 11 mil value so far

Khane

How much dust do you need to get 50 mil value usually? I feel like I’ve been saving for days and am only getting to 11 mil value so far

Dust as a multiplier goes up to 2x (so if you put in the same amount of dust as shipment value it will double the shipment value). And from there, it has massive diminishing returns. So you never want to send more than a 1:1 shipment:dust ratio.

Dust is a pain to get that high so my shipment was like 38mil value in crops, 2 mil in bars and 10 mil in dust.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1724351912727.png

4 to 3 doesn't sound so bad until you go to do it.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Did a few different T17s and had basically no issues with any of the maps, but between the boss phases and the extra explicits on my atlas, the 3 different non-fortress maps I tried, got my ass kicked in all of them.

Is strictly farming the maps and skipping the boss profitable, or does everyone basically finish the map once the regular enemies are done? I know I miss out on fragments, but looking to switch from T16s and dont know if it's worth it.

Khane

Fortress boss is a complete joke compared to the others. The others you need a full defensive suite to not just get 1 tapped by literally any of their abilities.

I am very much not a fan of the t17 boss design. Lycia, for instance, was already an annoying fight in Sanctum. So to just 4x all her abilities both in speed and damage is just lulzy levels of "that's fucking stupid so I guess I just need crit immune, ailment immune, full suppression, pdr and/conversion and a healthy life/es pool"

The arenas are so small, abilities so fast, and visibility so poor that they are actually all as bad as the Uber Sirus fight unless you just overgear via damage (to be fair it is easier to overgear via damage than the actual Uber bosses at least)

Khane

Trying to make sense of this. Does this make crafting a shaper/elder 10 link dagger easier?

Do you mean 7 link + squire? 9 "link" is max for a 3 socket weapon isnt it?

Lance crafted 2 8-link wands yesterday with hinekoras beasts + recombinators and the total cost of the crafts was absurdly low compared to what it typically costs... it was like 100div total for both wands I think?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Do you mean 7 link + squire? 9 "link" is max for a 3 socket weapon isnt it?

Lance crafted 2 8-link wands yesterday with hinekoras beasts + recombinators and the total cost of the crafts was absurdly low compared to what it typically costs... it was like 100div total for both wands I think?
Arent hinekoras like 50div apiece? Fubgun has some multi-mirror tier LS Slayer listed in his google doc that shows 432mil dps, no idea how accurate that is but he does have like a 12 link sword or at least it looks like it.

Khane

Arent hinekoras like 50div apiece? Fubgun has some multi-mirror tier LS Slayer listed in his google doc that shows 432mil dps, no idea how accurate that is but he does have like a 12 link sword or at least it looks like it.

There is a beast hinekoras that only works on magic items to start the craft with awakeners orbs. It's less than 2div per I believe.

PoE crafting!!! Convoluted and ridiculous!

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
There is a beast hinekoras that only works on magic items to start the craft with awakeners orbs. It's less than 2div per I believe.

PoE crafting!!! Convoluted and ridiculous!
Haha okay, makes sense in a POE kinda way, guess I learned something new!

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Does anyone want to bulk buy corrupted 8 mod T16's with delirium included?

I'll farm any map you want, but I have tons of Strand, Jungle Valleys, Beaches, and Ashen Woods already.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Does anyone want to bulk buy corrupted 8 mod T16's with delirium included?

I'll farm any map you want, but I have tons of Strand, Jungle Valleys, Beaches, and Ashen Woods already.

I suspect this is information you already have but you can bulk sell maps without having to use some trading discord or third party website.