Path of Exile

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Can I copy ans paste his passive tree without manually entering it? I tried a few nights back and didnt seem like it made much difference.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Please watch this video and do that to share your build. I don't know if what you linked is correct cause it's very different from fubgun's and chances are you probably wanna copy his build as much as possible.

Just got home and took a look:

I either followed an earlier tree of his that has been updated, or something else, but when I try to follow his "End Game" pathing manually in POB it didn't seem to make much of a difference It also says "Doesn't meet the dex requirement" when I import his build on the End Game tree.

Level 97 Crit Lightning Strike Slayer [3.25] is the link of his I imported to take a look at. My export was correct for me although I believe I had Skitterbots checked and I don't have the mana to use it.....without that and with the 2x Lightning Strike my DPS shows around 11.4 mil without taking the Vaal LS into account. Need a Cluster jewel so I can work on getting Lethal Pride/Ancestral Vision / Interrogation jewels. Will play around in POB this weekend and see if I can switch over to his passive tree and not be missing needed attributes / resists.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can I copy ans paste his passive tree without manually entering it? I tried a few nights back and didnt seem like it made much difference.

If you do it backwards you can atleast. As in, start with his pob -> create a new loadout and load your character in that new loadout (loadouts are a drop down menu located top right near where you pick ascendancy class).

As for why i asked for new pob. It's cause you've taken some near useless 1 point nodes (like 1 small dex node near precise technique, but also 1 small node in each of the accuracy wheels, and 1 small in the crit wheel), which is weird, you want the notables at the end of the wheel 99.9% of the time. It's so weird i just assumed the pob was wrong.

If it's not wrong then i don't know. Basically just rerouting your tree to be more like fubguns gives me 34% more damage and 100% more ehp with 2 less points spent. Level 99 Crit Lightning Strike Slayer [3.25]

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
If you do it backwards you can atleast. As in, start with his pob -> create a new loadout and load your character in that new loadout (loadouts are a drop down menu located top right near where you pick ascendancy class).

As for why i asked for new pob. It's cause you've taken some near useless 1 point nodes (like 1 small dex node near precise technique, but also 1 small node in each of the accuracy wheels, and 1 small in the crit wheel), which is weird, you want the notables at the end of the wheel 99.9% of the time. It's so weird i just assumed the pob was wrong.

If it's not wrong then i don't know. Basically just rerouting your tree to be more like fubguns gives me 34% more damage and 100% more ehp with 2 less points spent. Level 99 Crit Lightning Strike Slayer [3.25]
It could be me playing drunk and not payong attention and/or needing a certain stat so I refunded one. I did at one point try to switch up to his in game and I couldnt use a piece of equipment so I got frustrated and tried to go back to what I had, thats actually likely what happened.

I only get about 1-2 hours during the week to play so I figure I'll wait until Friday to try and respec and take a closer look at stuff.....i am not super familiar with the passive tree and the pob representation vs in-game looks a lil different which throws me off too. I like the complication, just wish I had a better grasp of it all.

When I can I will take a look at yours and maybe set aside 20 minutes to go through and give it a try, I don't really NEED more damage for T16s, but definitely would help for everything further, and I do want to at least get T17s on farm before the league ends.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
It could be me playing drunk and not payong attention and/or needing a certain stat so I refunded one. I did at one point try to switch up to his in game and I couldnt use a piece of equipment so I got frustrated and tried to go back to what I had, thats actually likely what happened.

I only get about 1-2 hours during the week to play so I figure I'll wait until Friday to try and respec and take a closer look at stuff.....i am not super familiar with the passive tree and the pob representation vs in-game looks a lil different which throws me off too. I like the complication, just wish I had a better grasp of it all.

When I can I will take a look at yours and maybe set aside 20 minutes to go through and give it a try, I don't really NEED more damage for T16s, but definitely would help for everything further, and I do want to at least get T17s on farm before the league ends.
Good luck, as long as you have fun it's all good. Also i noticed i missed some obvious points on the tree. So here's the updated tree. Now it's not using less points. Will take 26 regret orbs for around 42% more damage and 110% ehp, 20% max hit, 10% more life. I'd think a tinkture would be worth looking into for you too, like situational 50+% more damage aswell with a good one if you have a big enough mana pool to handle the mana burn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Apprec
Good luck, as long as you have fun it's all good. Also i noticed i missed some obvious points on the tree. So here's the updated tree. Now it's not using less points. Will take 26 regret orbs for around 42% more damage and 110% ehp, 20% max hit, 10% more life. I'd think a tinkture would be worth looking into for you too, like situational 50+% more damage aswell with a good one if you have a big enough mana pool to handle the mana burn.
Appreciate it, will probably swap everything out this week at some point. I have a ton of regrets and like 70 div so shouldn't be an issue.

Having fun for sure but not going to focus on Div cards anymore - shit is neutered, still trying to get ONE more Apo and no luck yet, even ar 14% to 100 now.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea lemme just click this enter the arena button, this looks totally fine

1724905222014.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So I got a raw mageblood drop today doing some 8mod jungle valleys, and then a bit later my mappers brought me back two valdo boxes.

Wat.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
i'll take one of those off your hands no problem

2 in one league is fuckin wild tho, i've never seen one of the big t0s in all my many leagues

• 2Solidarity

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Heeeey, I finally cleared that stupid Hall of the Grandmasters today for the Achievement. Also finally beat a T17 boss, Catarina. And did Sirus twice (still, fuck that fight), once with only 2 deaths which is a Christmas miracle for me. The T17 Catarina is easier than Sirus for me, stupid fight.

Now I just need to summon the patience to try and bull through the Maven memory game. I've saved 2 invites, but I am in too good a mood to try it tonight.

Haven't even come close to the massive shipment numbers from the town, and I am only at like 22 challenges, but this has been a very satisfying league for me. Love it!

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i'll take one of those off your hands no problem

2 in one league is fuckin wild tho, i've never seen one of the big t0s in all my many leagues
This isn't even the first league he's gotten a raw mb drop.

half baked boo GIF

• 2Worf

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Question:

Do cluster notables like feed the fury / fuel the fight stack if you have 2 of the cluster jewels with duplicate notables?

I would have thought they didnt, but seeing a lot of POBs witb 2 or 3 identical jewels makes me think they do. If so, wish I knew that sooner!

Penance

Question:

Do cluster notables like feed the fury / fuel the fight stack if you have 2 of the cluster jewels with duplicate notables?

I would have thought they didnt, but seeing a lot of POBs witb 2 or 3 identical jewels makes me think they do. If so, wish I knew that sooner!
Notables stack. Clusters that give Keystones don't.

The only ones that don't stack (I think) are ones in which the actual stat its giving cannot be stacked. For instance lucky. To my knowledge stacking lucky doesn't give you 3 or 4 rolls on the mechanic.

1725036709260.png

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Notables stack. Clusters that give Keystones don't.

The only ones that don't stack (I think) are ones in which the actual stat its giving cannot be stacked. For instance lucky. To my knowledge stacking lucky doesn't give you 3 or 4 rolls on the mechanic.

View attachment 543848
Nice that's actually awesome, just assumed that you could only have 1 of each....but really good to know!

Mahes

I have some nice legendaries for a pet class. I wish there was a very strong pet class build that worked easily. I barely ever get legendaries for what I am doing..

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Left to visit my parents for the weekend, but made it to 64% to 100 before I left; Saw a video claiming 100mil xp per hour using evolution scarab with breach, definitely going to try it when I get home.

I'm sure it's way cheaper than 5-ways and at this point I am already so close so whats the point?

Probably doesn't make a huge difference but after last league it is SOOOOOO nice not to have to worry about dying.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Went from 64% to 85% in about an hour and a half, 2 evolution and 3 breach scarabs with breach in the map device. Seems like it gives around 1.5% per map at level 99, and I'm sure I'm not even doing it ideally.

Should hit 100 tomorrow with any luck, will at least make it to the mid-90s as a worst case. Messed with my atlas a bit but I'm sure I could've made it even more efficient but I'll get there very soon.