Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got Dr. card from a stacked deck. At least something went good. I need to really work on my town. I've been so cheap I cleared all 16 maps with about a total of 2 divine on my build with no real issues. Spent 1 divine on a weapon yesterday and 2 on a chest.

So many league things in maps I must have skipped those leagues. I need to look them up I guess. I make about 1.5-2 divine a day selling scarabs.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I suspect this is information you already have but you can bulk sell maps without having to use some trading discord or third party website.
I tried to figure this out, but couldn't.

How do you list a minimum order for 8 mod corrupted maps WITH delirium in-game?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
So I have run probably 200+ scryed 8-mpd Jungle valleys and the ONLY apothecary I got was whem I was running that stupid 800% div pack scarab, havent seen a single one since then.

Have they really gutted div drops that bad? Did get a ton of valdo boxes and some half decent cards from div boxes but it has been depressing.

Just need one more card and I think I'll have all the currency I need to get crit / ailment immune for switching to T17s......the lack of decent drops are really a bummer though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Even running max div scarabs it's something like ~350 maps average for a single apothecary

It's always been that rare

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Even running max div scarabs it's something like ~350 maps average for a single apothecary

It's always been that rare
Idk maybe I got really lucky last league but I swear I got all 5 with only 1 double drop in less than 500 maps, *shrug*

(Could have been more than that honestly I dont remember but I never went over 200 maps without one dropping)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Idk maybe I got really lucky last league but I swear I got all 5 with only 1 double drop in less than 500 maps, *shrug*

(Could have been more than that honestly I dont remember but I never went over 200 maps without one dropping)

Affliction and Necropolis were outlier leagues. By a wide margin too.

This league is back to normalcy for the most part with t17s being a bit better overall. But if you never played before Affliction...lol, you have no idea how inflated MF got in the last 2 leagues

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Affliction and Necropolis were outlier leagues. By a wide margin too.

This league is back to normalcy for the most part with t17s being a bit better overall. But if you never played before Affliction...lol, you have no idea how inflated MF got in the last 2 leagues
Was thinking about it, and I am pretty sure my necropolis character also did have some MF boosting gear on. Not a whole lot, but like 2 ventors and a rarity corrupt on something, maybe that helped as well?

I have 44% to go to hit 99, then I think I'm going to buy 5-ways or something else because 98-99 is brutal. How many carries would it take approx to get the last full level?

Xevy

Log Wizard
People often forget the power of the allflame bullshit. Mega big drop buffs as well as mega mob buffs. They were one of the reasons T17's were so so bad last league on their introduction. The mods scaled up insanely with already unchangeable T17 mods at that point and it was just a death sentence for most of those maps with fucking leaping Goatman bosses with 420% increased AE and stuff. But the amount of div card/quant they scaled up was huge.

There's also the theory that gold is taking place of some drops (probably true, but most likely it's rolling in place of blues/whites instead of cards) and that's why everything feels "worse" unless you're mega juicing target drops.

Khane

I remember at this timeframe point in the league in Affliction the big MF streamers had actually taken Headhunter off their lootfilters. They were hiding headhunters because they were only like 5d and 5d was garbage returns in Affliction.

Hilarious.

Magebloods were only like 70d or something.

Khane

So this league made Annihilation's Approach very, very easy to use and maintain. And if you don't know what those are, they are an Uber Exarch drop that nobody ever uses and are considered vendor fodder because of the downside that used to be hard to counter.

This league changed Endurance charges and made it incredibly, stupidly easy for basically any ascendancy to get 90% max res.

At 90% max fire res the degen is only 600 which is fairly easy to mitigate anyway, and if you add endurance charges you can get it down to around ~380 at 10 endurance charges.

So, your new Ralakesh are Annihilation's Approach with 90% max fire res (or conversion to whatever res you want with Sublime/Watchers etc). It's permanent Adrenaline + base stats which is:

60-100% increased armour and evasion
55% increased movement speed
cannot be chilled
cannot be frozen
100% increased damage
25% increased attack and cast speed
10% physical damage reduction

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are pretty sweet atleast early. But in the long run i feel like you, with a degen buff, add too many map and altar mods that you can't run. Endurance charges also has the altar mod that reduce regen. Pita.

50 mill shipment. I pretty much stopped playing this league but will be interesting to see if i can get a mirror before league ends just from sending a ship whenever i get enough food.
shipment.png
result.png

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They are pretty sweet atleast early. But in the long run i feel like you, with a degen buff, add too many map and altar mods that you can't run. Endurance charges also has the altar mod that reduce regen. Pita.

50 mill shipment. I pretty much stopped playing this league but will be interesting to see if i can get a mirror before league ends just from sending a ship whenever i get enough food.
How are you getting so much dust?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
How are you getting so much dust?
actually thats just 3ish million dust which isn't much and really inneficient cause i could use up to 25 million dust instead of the corresponding amount of food but i just cant be bothered to be totally efficient. As for how i got what i got i just dusted rings and unique items mainly. But you can also buy cheap (if you can find them cheap anymore) t0 unique items for around 1.8 million dust each or t1 for around 300k dust (but i haven't bought any).

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn you must have farmed up a shit ton of gold. I’ve probably spent atleast a million on rerolls and have only seen one rank 10 shipper so far. It’s the main thing stopping me from sending big value shipments, I still have like 35% risk and my balls can’t handle that

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Here is my newly level 99 LS Slayer. Backed up my Passives within POB so I could follow Fubgun's "Endgame" tree to see if that works any better. Really didnt have too much trouble hitting 99, but damn it seemed to take forever. Definitely going to hit up a 5-way group to hit 100 once I can get a bit more currency.

poe.ninja <-- Try that one the other one didnt show bandits or Pantheon

Gear needs a bit of work and I still need 100% ailment avoid / crit dmg reduction, but it works well for T17s aside from the bosses. (Depending on the mods of course). Build is fun so far and I have a lot of room to improve.

Edit: Guaranteed my tree leaves a ton of damage on the table too, but I'm happy with my survivability this far and hopefully I can get to 15+ within the next few weeks. Maybe one day I'll fully understand all of this shit.

Last edited:

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here is my newly level 99 LS Slayer. Backed up my Passives within POB so I could follow Fubgun's "Endgame" tree to see if that works any better. Really didnt have too much trouble hitting 99, but damn it seemed to take forever. Definitely going to hit up a 5-way group to hit 100 once I can get a bit more currency.

poe.ninja <-- Try that one the other one didnt show bandits or Pantheon

Gear needs a bit of work and I still need 100% ailment avoid / crit dmg reduction, but it works well for T17s aside from the bosses. (Depending on the mods of course). Build is fun so far and I have a lot of room to improve.

Edit: Guaranteed my tree leaves a ton of damage on the table too, but I'm happy with my survivability this far and hopefully I can get to 15+ within the next few weeks. Maybe one day I'll fully understand all of this shit.
Please watch this video and do that to share your build. I don't know if what you linked is correct cause it's very different from fubgun's and chances are you probably wanna copy his build as much as possible.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Please watch this video and do that to share your build. I don't know if what you linked is correct cause it's very different from fubgun's and chances are you probably wanna copy his build as much as possible.

Did I check off somethings wrong? Taming / yoke gives shock / ignite/ freeze chance and tattoo gives chance to poison, admittedly I am retarded with POB still

Getting to 100 is priority one since last league spoiled me