Path of Exile

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Repeat from guild chat, so sorry for those that read this enthralling topic already.

Is there, currently, a skill that compares to Kinetic Blast for screen clearing power? Lightning Arrow comes pretty close but doesn't hit as wide, is somewhat hampered by corners and doors, and can clear mobs to the side and behind you as they close to melee range. Also, LA doesn't benefit from shooting the wall like KB.

I always worry about experiencing the "best" then being disappointed when I have to try something new the next time.

Somewhat related: I know the time's coming when I'll need to gtfo with this build. As it is now, everything just gets mowed down. Izaro has been the only exception because haha, fuck your flasks. But I'd really love a good movement skill for a wander attack build and flame dash and lightning warp just plain fucking suck. Those skills might be ok with tons of cast speed. There's literally nothing else. Why are there whole types of builds allowed to exist without proper movement skill support?
Tornado Shot

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Im trying the Dual Strike right now. Mara, bezerker. Man the low levels suck, im used to shit like earhquake just melting shit. 3.0 ill probably just go earthquake+warchief totem, but well see how this DS thing turns out. Still learning and trying to figure shit out.
go sunder way better

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
it seems possible for me to cheese the promo but it seems like quite an annoying hassle. I might still do it though

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If there's an easy way, I'm all ears, but honestly another shade purple doesn't get me all that excited.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, that doesn't quite get me the 3 + possible 1 rings though.
Are you talking about t1 dolls you just add a number to min for the min of a t1 roll. At work now so I can't loot it up. If that isn't want you are asking I am not sure what you are asking then.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
If there's an easy way, I'm all ears, but honestly another shade purple doesn't get me all that excited.
You have Amazon prime. If you are to cheap to get it/don't need want it. Goto Amazon.ca or some other country and get their free 30day and link claim and cancel Amazon prime in that country.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Are you talking about t1 dolls you just add a number to min for the min of a t1 roll. At work now so I can't loot it up. If that isn't want you are asking I am not sure what you are asking then.

No, I mean there could be some ring out there that has 3 of the affixes I want and I can craft on the 4th. I don't think poe.trade has a way to filter that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Enjoying my ele wander, but running into a couple problems:
  • I dislike having to go down into the marauder/ranger area for the generic attack life leech nodes. But it's kind of needed since your sustain sucks without Vinktar's up. That isn't often, admittedly, I've really only run into that situation on Izaro. Is there a better way to have a "backup" sustain? Those passive points are needed elsewhere!
  • How does this build function on longer fights without a ton of adds to refill your flasks? This was part of the frustration I had with my FB Raider. Some of the map bosses wouldn't die before I ran out of flask charges. Pathfinder makes this somewhat better, but I imagine Guardians and Shaper(which I haven't tried) would still show the problem.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dislike having to get vaal pact on every life/leech build (is there anything else?) on any marauder build I make. Its like 12 fucking wasted points to get one must have node.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I dislike having to get vaal pact on every life/leech build (is there anything else?) on any marauder build I make. Its like 12 fucking wasted points to get one must have node.
Y tho ? If you go jugg, you have 5+ end charges, crazy regen and long ass IC if you want it...

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Now do Uber lab, there's your extra 30% damage. You might die a few times, but jugg is generally an uber lab farmer since endurance charges trivialize Izaro. You really should try to get 5L weapon and play around with your support gems to see what gives the most deeps. Less duration on EQ is pretty awesome.

View Profile - Path of Exile - klickercz This one I played back in prophecy, but it should still hold up as far as itemization goes. I think I stopped playing him around t10, since you needed a Voidheart to get anywhere in lategame.

Thanks man! I followed your advice, bit the bullet and bought a 6 link Marohi, and now I'm trying to find all the trails in maps (super frustrating to see the same ones over and over).

View Profile - Path of Exile - OUAriakas

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Prob doing some ancestral warchief facebreaker build in 3.0. Unless it is getting nerfed.