Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah i'm gonna buy it eventually I just don't have that much atm after upgrading my other stuff, went with a dirt cheap 12% contagion aoe in the meantime. 5th divine orb on my Breath ended up hitting 100% chaos damage so not upset any more about that.

I can't decide if people are hoping i'm stupid when they offer 10c for my opal ring or if they just don't know any better (base i84 opal is about 50c to buy).

Yeah it was a noticable upgrade, which some aren't so much. I didn't have that much either till an Ex dropped for me.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03

I got the build to 80, it's a decent tier 2, almost tier 1 map clearing build. Even with faster projectiles support, unearth-bodyswap have some clunky issues that keep it from being a true tier 1. Otherwise, pretty fun build. I dropped it because I disliked its boss dps(expected) and squishiness.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Had it on leap originally. Sometimes you whiff on a leap, sometimes you forget and lose the uptime.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know of a macro to keep "force stand still while attacking" permanently depressed? Me left pinky is getting sore :(

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone know of a macro to keep "force stand still while attacking" permanently depressed? Me left pinky is getting sore :(

Think you can do the old miner trick of binding it to num pad 5, turn on numpad, hold down numpad 5, turn off numpad and it should use force stand still every time you attack. Used it to prevent me from running to place minse and they just dropped at my feet every time, also let's you use leap slam at max range without constantly finding the edge of the ability and can over shoot the aim.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I scrapped the ngamahu ranger and rerolled my 85 slayer I had naked from an earlier frost blade build I got bored of and swapped in all the gears off the ranger for a ngamahu. So, its much slower than the ranger, but now I can pretty much do anything the ranger kept on dying because the leech could not keep up. Got up to T13-T14 maps without dying once and now im lv90. Only thing stopping me now is the lack of maps, shit tier drop rates on red maps. there was a day this weekend when I had no more red maps and had to go all the way back to T8-T9. Tried to buy some here and there but people just dont fucking answer 80% of the time when you want to buy maps. dont really know the whole sextant game yet. I need to read up.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider

I just setup an AHK script and bound that to my Right-Click mouse button (I assume it's "right click" attacks you want?)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That might work. I'll give it another look. I tried that with leap slam(probably did it wrong) and AHK ended up sending shift to the server too frequently that it disconnected me.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
With AHK you can make it a toggle instead which wouldn't send too many commands. Like you press Shift, or mouse button or whatever, and it'll hold shift until you press it again. Like something like Send {Shift down} or whatever, I haven't used AHK in a while so might not be the right way to use the code, but you can definitely find a toggle file somewhere on google.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
#InstallKeybdHook
#UseHook
f11::Suspend

;pause the script by pressing f11.

#IfWinActive, Path of Exile

*RButton::Send {shift Down}{RButton down}

*RButton Up::Send {shift Up}{RButton up}

It's pretty much mandatory especially for melee skills like Molten Strike.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Also started a poet pen volitle dead build with scion, and man, that shit is OP as fuck. Precast a whole bunch of balls and destroy any boss its fucking crazy. especially at 40+ when you get GMP going.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
I not really an alt-aholic in this game and tend to stick w/ 1 or 2 builds all season, but I'm starting to get the urge to spin up a 3rd as I'm not in love with either.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Also started a poet pen volitle dead build with scion, and man, that shit is OP as fuck. Precast a whole bunch of balls and destroy any boss its fucking crazy. especially at 40+ when you get GMP going.

Save corpse for bodyswap! Try something like bladefall for clearing.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont like body swap, makes me sick

Viletale does put in work for clearing, might not be the best or fastest, but its pretty thurough, lol. Balls just seek out enemies off screen I like it. Well see how it scales.