Path of Exile

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, rare mobs with the Nemesis mod will apply one stack every time you hit it, and blue mobs with the Bloodline mod will apply one stack when they die. It's pretty potent, I once lost a Blade Flurry Raider to it at 90 with assloads of phys% mitigation, didn't even have time to pop a flask.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah looking at the screen shot it was ONLY corrupted blood, not any hits from the beetles like I thought.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sometimes you die to just the normal bleeds when you dont notice them. what would help is if they made the you are bleding sound louder or more pronounced. I tend to get tunnel vision when im mapping looking at corners of the screen for next pack, whatever and dont notice them. sometimes I catch them with like 100 hp left. Ive even saw streamers die to this shit in HC SSF because they were looking at chat after clearing a pack and didn notice the bleed on.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Next league I play I'm going to try and play a class that I can SP into and then regret all the SP I need to including ascendancy to make another build. I know restarting is only a few hours, but not a fan of it.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Next league I play I'm going to try and play a class that I can SP into and then regret all the SP I need to including ascendancy to make another build. I know restarting is only a few hours, but not a fan of it.

Yeah I did this twice this league, it gets expensive, especially if the majority of the tree is on the opposite side :/ but it's all relative, I think 70C is a lot of currency which is not even a passing thought to many people. I wouldn't mind restarting so much if we didn't have to go through the same fucking story every time. Just let us start mapping at level 1 and goddamn make the Pantheon account wide. They have the tech already in place but just want to "extend" the league artificially IMO.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
By this time in the league I have enough points and regret orbs I could take it all out. I think I did about 10 or so SP along the way to balance out not having certain attibutes high enough thru gear yet. Still wound up with 25ish points and near 100 orbs of regret. I guess I should sell them, haven't looked at the price. Oh and still have the annoying thing to go to Fetid Pool for even more points I can spend to take them back lol. I guess I should do that to get the thing out of the way.

Talking about what was talked about above, I wish there was some kind of log to show Soandso hit you with X or Y, at times. Maybe it's in there and I'm just missing it. Kind of stumble around and really overbuild for a lot of stuff cause I don't know what it's doing.

Last edited:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I did this twice this league, it gets expensive, especially if the majority of the tree is on the opposite side :/ but it's all relative, I think 70C is a lot of currency which is not even a passing thought to many people. I wouldn't mind restarting so much if we didn't have to go through the same fucking story every time. Just let us start mapping at level 1 and goddamn make the Pantheon account wide. They have the tech already in place but just want to "extend" the league artificially IMO.
Quite contrary, having multiple characters with a certain build feels infinitely more enjoyable than just respeccing. Every single wizard/barb/DH/ is the same simply because you can undo all the choices you have made, which robs them of any meaning. The story is in a really good place right now and every playthrough I generally figure out a thing or two that will make me it easier and faster the next time.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even dying at 92 sucks. Died twice on a boss last night and felt like quitting, pretty much lost whole days worth of xp . Can’t imagine dying at 95+, doubt I’ll even get that far.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Even dying at 92 sucks. Died twice on a boss last night and felt like quitting, pretty much lost whole days worth of xp . Can’t imagine dying at 95+, doubt I’ll even get that far.

Gotta just set a target level. Its usually between 90 and 95. And once you hit it dont worry about xp or deaths and just have fun. If you get more levels its gravy.

If you are pushing levels post 90 you need to know which mods / bosses are doable or too dangerous and roll maps / skip bosses accordingly.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Gotta just set a target level. Its usually between 90 and 95. And once you hit it dont worry about xp or deaths and just have fun. If you get more levels its gravy.

If you are pushing levels post 90 you need to know which mods / bosses are doable or too dangerous and roll maps / skip bosses accordingly.
Yeah I am sitting at 90 and not moving from there with this character.

I am finishing the entire atlas right now and then will switch characters.

I think that I have 10-15 maps to go.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Made my first build guide on forums, based on Inpulsa's Broken Heart/Brain Rattler/Emperor's Grasp/Lion's Roar. Started out pretty random but ended up exceeding my expectations. Have done everything except uber Atziri with it because I suck at the fight. Take a look friendly friends.

Forum - Templar - [3.1] Thunder Sucker 5000 - Full Lightning Conversion Vacuum Explosion Cyclone Inquisitor - Path of Exile

That's a great job man. Hot knife thru butter.

I JUST got those gloves outta the guild bank to try them out. What's the schtick with your build though? The gloves and the Lion's roar working together I assume? I didn't see anything in your vid that showed monsters being sucked in from further away or anything like that. Know what I mean?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's mostly helpful vs bosses/strong mobs because lions roar will push them all over the place (I used one on my tri-curse cyclone char a couple leagues ago). It does slow down clear speed a bit cause you have to spin back to finish mobs who got pushed away if you don't have the gloves.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I saw it live, some good stuff there with more consistent content updates as they are ready, China serves sound way more fun and I do look forward to this weeks patch for showing the tier on rolls lol

Honestly apart from some endgame touchups, this is the first time there's no sore point in need of more content, at least that's my impression. The league mechanics integrated into standard could use some extra love, prophecy is straight up trash, but that's about it. Sextants/shaped maps are in theory great, but unless you are nolifing and trading 24/7, it's not viable.