Emma Stone Thumbs Up GIF

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You've probably actually read that before. Every time I go away for a month or two tho I have some old dusty fuck here say "wait who is this guy? Is that a tanoonessassoi alt?" so I figured I'd remind everyone.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Said it before in the Amod thread, but you seem to be in a really bad place man.

You should get off of this board, for your own good.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
After questioning people about how they could not know me considering I've been around for a decade and have a higher post count than them, I'm often told I need a better avatar. Not gonna happen.

946 (2).jpg

This mashup of the album covers to Pink Floyd's "Animals" and King Crimson's "Islands" is perfect for me.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
With every post the asshat odds are skyrocketing
I would be honored. "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things about you falsely on account of me. Rejoice and be glad, because your reward is great in heaven, for they persecuted the prophets before you in the same way." 💙

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Asshat election happens at the wrong time of year tho. I'm generally too busy "IRL" to be posting much around when they usually occur. We'll see how the politics develop when we get closer to re-election season.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Yeah, we’re approaching hodj levels of autism, and Manessa levels of self-absorption.

Tots and prayers.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how autocorrect added that "re" but it's probably because I'm a "rere" for still posting here on ReReRerolled

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, we’re approaching hodj levels of autism, and Manessa levels of self-absorption.

Tots and prayers.
I was the force that almost got hodj and Vanessa to respect each other. I'm probably one of the only theists that hodj respects, and I know that's a bold statement but I'm fairly sure he wouldn't deny it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I would be honored. "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you and say all kinds of evil things about you falsely on account of me. Rejoice and be glad, because your reward is great in heaven, for they persecuted the prophets before you in the same way." 💙
They're not doing it on account of God. I'd also dispute them all being false statements.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Like I said. I'm more worried about Godly opinion than I am about FoHly opinion. Y'all want to marry me, go ahead.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Martyr* yes autocorrect I meant to type that word. Really shouldn't post in the Rickshaw from my "smart" phone.

Chris

Potato del Grande
After questioning people about how they could not know me considering I've been around for a decade and have a higher post count than them, I'm often told I need a better avatar. Not gonna happen.

View attachment 460655

This mashup of the album covers to Pink Floyd's "Animals" and King Crimson's "Islands" is perfect for me.
Did you play eRepublik?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Like I said. I'm more worried about Godly opinion than I am about FoHly opinion. Y'all want to marry me, go ahead.
Would you say you spend more time in church or at FoH? 47 days since '16, fren.
awkward fedora GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user