Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1721582525380.png

Ya'll need to be more like this guy

spronk

FPS noob
switch 2 got delayed to spring 2025, announcement likely this holiday

ps5 pro is still on track this holiday season, probably announcement at the Tokyo Game Show in late September as Sony is attending for the first time in years.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
switch 2 got delayed to spring 2025, announcement likely this holiday

ps5 pro is still on track this holiday season, probably announcement at the Tokyo Game Show in late September as Sony is attending for the first time in years.

I usually snag a PS4/5 Pro for the VR games visual upgrades alone, but this time around there's a PC adapter, and not a whole lotta PS5 VR exclusives, so....

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here's the deal with the PS5 Pro in general: Either it plays FF7 Rebirth and similar games at 4K60 or don't fucking bother. Increasing the top end mode from 4K30 to 4K45 is not worth it at all, wait for the Steam version.

Either it does or it doesn't.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Here's the deal with the PS5 Pro in general: Either it plays FF7 Rebirth and similar games at 4K60 or don't fucking bother. Increasing the top end mode from 4K30 to 4K45 is not worth it at all, wait for the Steam version.

Either it does or it doesn't.

I get the feeling it'll be like 8K/30 with ultra ray tracing. Not gonna bother if that's the case, which'll make Switch 2 easier to budget.

Resolution and ray tracing have gotten as good as they need to, they need to be working on framerates.

UE5 stuff in 4k/60 is what I want to get out of a console eventually but that likely has to wait for PS6.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I would rather Sony invest all their money in FromSoftware either Remastering Bloodborne for 4k 60fps, shit just 60fps. I'll take it and they can have my money.

Bloodborne 2 though would sell : systems, controllers, dildos, VR, my left testicle, my right testicle, my Girlfriend(lol what a joke, you know I am incel), and I wanted to thank Bill Clinton!

I just jizzed in my pants a little bit thinking about any of those options.....KRA KRA KRA!!

Stay safe, healthy, and most importantly, happy!! KRA KRA!

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
My guess is that if they ever were to release a Bloodborne 2, they'd also release a remaster/remake ahead of it to get even more hype up for 2. Get Bluepoint to remake the first, then FromSoft to do 2.

But

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I would rather Sony invest all their money in FromSoftware either Remastering Bloodborne for 4k 60fps, shit just 60fps. I'll take it and they can have my money.

Bloodborne 2 though would sell : systems, controllers, dildos, VR, my left testicle, my right testicle, my Girlfriend(lol what a joke, you know I am incel), and I wanted to thank Bill Clinton!

I just jizzed in my pants a little bit thinking about any of those options.....KRA KRA KRA!!

Stay safe, healthy, and most importantly, happy!! KRA KRA!

I like Fromsoft a lot but I wouldn't trade any of those things for Bloodborne 2.

Also

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

spronk

FPS noob
no need to buy astro bot, got the plucky squire coming to PS+ next month

rumors too of Forza Horizon 5 coming to PS5 next month, would be pretty wild. Game is absolutely insane and probably has the most played hours for me on my xbox. If gamepass ever came to PS5 i would dump my xbox

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Concord releases today and absolutely no one seems to care. Now that you have established IP coming into the hero-shooter arena it's gonna be hard to break in with something new that isn't a genuine game-changer.

• 1Faggotry

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Concord releases today and absolutely no one seems to care. Now that you have established IP coming into the hero-shooter arena it's gonna be hard to break in with something new that isn't a genuine game-changer.

They game is very boring. The heroes are not interesting at all, and arena shooters are a dated FPS genre. They needed to copy Overwatch game modes like Marvel Rivals is going to do. Marvel Rivals has the chance to usurp Overwatch, but it depends how badly NetEase tries to gouge their player base. I enjoyed playing Rivals a lot during the last CBT.

I can't believe they released it the same week as the monkey game. Talk about torpedoing any remote chance the game had.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
no need to buy astro bot, got the plucky squire coming to PS+ next month

rumors too of Forza Horizon 5 coming to PS5 next month, would be pretty wild. Game is absolutely insane and probably has the most played hours for me on my xbox. If gamepass ever came to PS5 i would dump my xbox

Sweet, now PS users can experience choosing their pronouns before being able to drive a fucking car.