Playstation 5

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The new Ratchet and Clank game PS5 plus free game? That was my first R&C game I have ever played and I found it quite enjoyable! It was nice to have a game were I don't see "You Died" every five minutes(I know "Git Gud"), sometimes it just nice to not have to concentrate and learn a whole move set of some mob that can one shot....
Level vigor

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gator

Trakanon Raider
This generation everyone went big into the live service games, Sony especially. That coupled with the woke virus, burn out and over saturation of live service, and microstransactions has been a disaster this generation. Hopefully we will see a return to what made gaming great and the industry takes notice that the real majority of gamers will reject the social experiments and the companies will suffer financially for it. Let's hope anyways. Sadly, I don't think microstransactions are going anywhere.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My guess is if you make a badass game with an assload of compelling content then you pipe up with like “Hey! Want to do all that shit but on a flaming motorcycle of death microtransaction?” You’ll get a better response.

Too often content is withheld as MTXs. Or games that haven’t earned any goodwill go for it.

spronk

FPS noob

GX2M9IhWUAAcH9U.jpg:large