Pregnancy Thread

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I was in the room when my wife received her spinal. She demanded it actually. She wouldn't have gotten it done without me there she said.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I was actually part of it. I sat on a chair in front of her and had her legs on me and kept her steady during it.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
No epidural for my wife, all natural. According to all the mommy-shaming websites that makes my wife better than your wives.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thanks guys. Its a bit surreal right now. I'm a pretty unemotional type of guy but I admit I did tear up when he came out. I saw some shit today that can never be unseen but it was totally worth it. He just farted bare assed in a nurses face too

iannis

Musty Nester
If there is ever a time to cry in this life it is when a son is born, a mother dies, or you get punched real hard in the nuts.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Here's one of the kid and one of my first born learning something is going on:

rrr_img_94988.jpg

rrr_img_94989.jpg

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Also to add to this he just ripped a huge fart in my face too
Dude you don't even know. My little guy has fucking grown man farts. And when he shits? It's like a NASA rocket blasting off. It's like a 3 stage rocket. BRAAAP!!....BRAAAP!!!...BRAAAP!!! And when he just farts he is constantly sharting himself. There's always a little skidmark in there after he TOOTS. If you can't laugh at an infant farting like that then you're soulless imo. :p
Had my sister and her bf over and he had never held a baby before. So of course Nolan ripped a bomb on him. He said it sounded like a chainsaw being started. We were dying. lol

Congrats again.
smile.png

Our dachshund has been awesome with Bubba so far.

rrr_img_95028.jpg