Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
DF what does running Siren as a sub accomplish? Noob here so just curious
She's got a pretty high base recovery, so you can stay healed without the auto heal. Also she turns fire orbs to hearts, to facilitate that.

On anything except a fire team, she turns useless DPS gems into healing gems. It's just a more active mechanic to healing yourself so that you can have 2 better leaders instead of feeling like you need one autohealer and limiting your options.

Got my Firedragon Tyrannos now, got my Siren the Enchanter, just waiting for another flower drop and a plant drop to get my Fafnir and my Graviton ripper. At that point, I may have to consider grinding out more stones, because my current team composition is pretty limited, and not having all of the various sub options prevents me from putting together a really solid team of anything. Firedragon, Gigas, Naga is the extent of my red team. Fafnir, Green Ripper, Ceres, Sylph is my green (and that's kinda terrible), blue is basically non existent, and I've got no one to really go with Hades and Thanatos (and can't evolve either), and Ra just pisses me off, so my white team of him and Cupid and a shitty white ripper aren't going anywhere any time soon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
it's really surprising how different the light and wood skydragon dungeons are... I'm trouncing through the light skydragon with holy ripper lead like it's no big deal.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
She's got a pretty high base recovery, so you can stay healed without the auto heal. Also she turns fire orbs to hearts, to facilitate that.

On anything except a fire team, she turns useless DPS gems into healing gems. It's just a more active mechanic to healing yourself so that you can have 2 better leaders instead of feeling like you need one autohealer and limiting your options.
Ok that makes sense and spot on, I run autoheal every run heh. Going to try that out and see if I can use some different teams.

Df~_sl

shitlord
DF what does running Siren as a sub accomplish? Noob here so just curious
She has several uses... High recovery (to help team recovery from matching hearts)
Usable Skill to MAKE hearts every 5 turns.

Currently all the sky dragon dungeons have NO Heart gems... meaning that unless you have autoheal you do not get healing. Having her turn Red - > Heart means you get more healing than just your autoheal.

Most mono color teams also use a Heart -> Color orb changer...
Adding a mermaid gives you EVEN more damage color.

Valk team... use Mermaid for Red to Hearts... then use Valk for Hearts to Light.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not a bad morning for Masks. Out of everything I needed for evolves so far I have my: 2 Red Evolve, 3 Violet Demon, 1 Mystic, 1 Crimson Demon... Still need 3 more Crimson Demon and 2 more Violet Demon though. Think I'm going to keep running regular Room for those rather than Expert.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not a bad morning for Masks. Out of everything I needed for evolves so far I have my: 2 Red Evolve, 3 Violet Demon, 1 Mystic, 1 Crimson Demon... Still need 3 more Crimson Demon and 2 more Violet Demon though. Think I'm going to keep running regular Room for those rather than Expert.
Mask really sucks when you only need one or two. It's like that dungeon KNOWS what you need and will not drop it. I needed 2 Blue Evolve - that's it. I had run mermaid feast several times during the week and said F it, I'll wait for mask dungeon. Had to burn 60 stam on regular mask dungeon just to get those two masks - ugh. Low level farming in this game is so not fun.

Df~_sl

shitlord
For crimson demon mask... I strongly suggest farming Fire-Worshipping Snake - Fire Forest Nerva during the double drop rate...

Chance at getting the Mask + Naga + Red Orb Changer if you have titan.

For the Dark Mask... same idea... Lvl 2 of Twin Temple Diana

Mask + Succubus.

Unless you know you will not need either of those...

Nothing annoys me more than needing one more lit for an evolve... using 30 stam and not even seeing that little fucker once. Yes, I can wait until friday and use 10stam and still not get it either...
frown.png

Speaking of which.. need one green lit to evolve an ADK... 30 stam didnt get it
frown.png
ARGH

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
For crimson demon mask... I strongly suggest farming Fire-Worshipping Snake - Fire Forest Nerva during the double drop rate...

Chance at getting the Mask + Naga + Red Orb Changer if you have titan.

For the Dark Mask... same idea... Lvl 2 of Twin Temple Apollo

Mask + Succubus.

Unless you know you will not need either of those...

Nothing annoys me more than needing one more lit for an evolve... using 30 stam and not even seeing that little fucker once. Yes, I can wait until friday and use 10stam and still not get it either...
frown.png

Speaking of which.. need one green lit to evolve an ADK... 30 stam didnt get it
frown.png
ARGH
Eh, always forget about the regular dungeons and their increased drop rate. Will give those a try today as well. btw, think you mean Diana
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tips on expert mask boss? Im using Odin / Amaterasu but he still knocked my ass down granted was my first run.

Should I be running one of those ogres who doesnt let you die instead?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Strats for that have been posted all over the place....

Zombie with an autohealer and lots of the same color...

Shiva + ae attacks

etc etc...

Composter

Run it with poison and/or shiva. For shiva run a mono team and charge the first round and save orbs. Then, you can kill each round with one hit and win. Poison, you just charge and then poison and it will kill everything.

I run with 4 lil black dragons, StE, and a shiva.

Also, what triggers the "Strong" tag? I was running it today and I got the strong bubble on normal masks (granted, I only had 3000hp or so).

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I wondered about that yesterday as I got the Strong tag on the Rainbow Keeper when I got there second time even though I knew I had enough hp to survive. Typically seeing that word above the mob means it can hit you for more than your HP total.

I later wondered if I had got there at less than full hp so when it first checks it was capable of one shotting me. It certainly shit me up anyway when I saw the Strong tag as that usually means Game Over
biggrin.png

As for the Mask team, like others have suggested Shiva is perfect for it. Talking of which, I have one set as my leader 99% of the time and a bunch of open friend spots atm. Number is in the spreadsheet in my sig.

If you haven't been playing long go through the spreadsheet and add everyone that has a healer and utility units set as leaders. If you put an RR in your name (can change your name in the options menu) almost everyone in this thread will accept you if they have room. If I've rejected you before and you didn't have RR in your name I'd have been too far away from my PC to check the SS or just plain lazy
tongue.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
I havent seen the strong tag on anything that does under 5000dmg, no matter what my Max or Current HP was.

Looking at where to go after ADK / Resist Healer / Healer Girl GValk Teams...

Looks like "advanced" mono color using Indian God, or rainbow Egyptian teams... so uhh.. Unless I pick up some of those during a godfest guess I am stuck with ADK Gvalk etc ....

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tips on expert mask boss? Im using Odin / Amaterasu but he still knocked my ass down granted was my first run.

Should I be running one of those ogres who doesnt let you die instead?
My Neptune should be up as leader too if you need a poisoner, if not just post here and I'll refresh it. ID is on Google Doc.

Composter

I havent seen the strong tag on anything that does under 5000dmg, no matter what my Max or Current HP was.
Well, demon masks only do around 2700 damage, and the strong bubble came up when I ran it today (it didn't come up last week, so it may be a 5.0 change). I changed my group to a 11khp group for another run, and the strong bubble did not come up on demon masks, but it did come up on the divine masks.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Sounds reasonable enough...

Guess my HP didnt fluctuate very much haha

HAHAHA fucking trollho..

trying to get green lit.

On a run I see green lit EVERY round. Does not drop.
See dragon seed every round, get 4. ARGH