Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tempted to level up my Titan for a double Shiva team orb changer/HP provider. Don't really NEED him for resolve team, little gobbos provide orb swaps and ogre has resolve. With some heavy leveling/evolving effort it would be Shiva leader, Red Ripper/Freyr/Titan/ and then probably Echidna...or red/green Ogre...or Red Sky(too much cost), or second red ripper....or Horus...

Thank you, going to add you when I get home. For some reason my fail search didnt pick up your post, only others about succubus teams.
Looking for that post I searched for both Shiva and Mask and neither one brought it up. Search might not be indexing newer posts or something.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Getting a max level skill titan - feeding samurai goblins will really improve the power of any team that can utilize the swap, its really hard to understate how good 5 turn orb swapping is on any swapper, the difference between an 11/5 siren or 9/5 ADK is worlds, I can only imagine the titan is no different, even though I don't run red teams.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Badass=) What team did you use?

Also, got Mystic mask right off. Shiva has more arms now.
This was my special pet project to make a super resolve team. Ally was a level 4 viper Orochi with 442 hp keeping me under 8 total. AMA is at 814 rcv so is healing 4070 per turn keeping me above 50% each round.

rrr_img_18253.jpg

Df~_sl

shitlord
AO is lvl 65 now... so much xp left to go...

got 17 dragon plants ready and 34 jewel dragons to go along with it... so unless its "gold dragon". Not bothering with hunts this week.

Still havent gotten one skillup on my cupid (had 6 drops so far) but fucking ridiculous that not one mermaid or succubus or naga dropped for me... but shitloads of cupids
frown.png

Grats on beating the game!

Also... Ding 100
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
7 runs this morning for a total of 3 plants. My luck with plants is abysmal!

Got my blue ripper evolved...only need my white one now, and I will have a full set. Gold dragon dungeon needs to happen.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
4 runs...

2 carbuncles
4 dragon seeds
7 dragon plants
5 dragon flowers
2 dragon fruits

:\ At least jewel dragons are today so I can start beefing up my Odin...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, yeah, you guys work on your Odins.

I found out I can run Expert Green Sky with my StE and an Odin, and basically chain run it, since 2 runs gets me a level. So you guys keep working on your Odins....just keep on logging on and off, maybe he'll level up magically
smile.png

smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, yeah, you guys work on your Odins.

I found out I can run Expert Green Sky with my StE and an Odin, and basically chain run it, since 2 runs gets me a level. So you guys keep working on your Odins....just keep on logging on and off, maybe he'll level up magically
smile.png
Mine is a bit low level and only 5* form, but I'll put it up if you need more (are we friends?).

smile.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
He can be level 1 and work just fine, I just need to cut the boss's hits from 10k to 2k and we're good. Rest of the dungeon is a breeze. Hoping to get a knight or 2, I need some motherfucking orb changers to make my teams not be so goddamned slow.

Using Brand's right now, and Krassus got me thru last night. Pretty sure we're friends. I think I could also zombie it with my Gigas, but all my Amaratsu friends went away with the plant farm too
smile.png

smile.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
4 runs...

2 carbuncles
4 dragon seeds
7 dragon plants
5 dragon flowers
2 dragon fruits

:\ At least jewel dragons are today so I can start beefing up my Odin...
I saw my friends list today and see your GOdin is +12... What are you feeding him for that? Been playing this game for months and still don't know what I'm doing hahaha.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
So any of you farming deep Technicals yet? Getting Mystic Masks and evolved Pendras? Theyupdated the pageon PADX.

5th dungeon of the 2nd set of Techs, Temple of Trailokya, drops masks as well as tri-color high dragons and pengdras. Tier 3 techs starting immediately after that with Hypno Forest start dropping the evolved ones.

Pretty fucking annoyed they haven't changed the light/dark technicals to drop Light/Dark Pengdra yet.

I have so much shit that NEEDS evolved still, can't find the wiggle room to focus on advancing through technicals or normals.
I didn't know if anyone had confirmed this yet, but I just got this. I've only done two runs, have only seen one evolved, and it happened to drop:

rrr_img_18319.jpg

rrr_img_18319.jpg

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
10 runs, 22 plants so far. Can finally get rid of the 36 green jeweled dragons that have been clogging my inventory now.

11 xp from level.. next plant run will bring full bar of stam for more runs... OMG PLANTS PLANT PLANTS. MUST HAVE MORE PLANTS.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I saw my friends list today and see your GOdin is +12... What are you feeding him for that? Been playing this game for months and still don't know what I'm doing hahaha.
Somtimes when a monster drops an egg it will have a + on it. The + is on HP (+10 hp), ATK (+5 Attack), or RCV (+3 recovery). If you feed that +Monster to another monster, the "other" monster gains the + stats. So basically I've been feeding my GOdin +monsters in order to make him stronger than he would normally be.

Well, I wouldn't bother putting recovery on GOdin... I would probably be putting +HP.
He rolled out with a +RCV (though the first one rolled out plain). HP and Attack are what I roll in, since ATK directly influences his active ability. All my +RCV go to Amat. Hopefully soon I'll be able to have her out for use like Velk and SE both have. I did fuck up pretty badly and fed my "+ATK feeder" to a red pendra (which I fed to my Red Ripper). :\

Never ending cycle...

Plants one week... jewel dragons the next... then plants again!
You mean days? :0
Need my god damn gold dragons...

Df~_sl

shitlord
Nah cant be bothered with days... I generally farm up 40+ dragon plants per account and that lasts me the week... (depending on sleep cycle)

I would probably spend 5 stones on double king gold dragons...