Puzzles and Dragons

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So krassus... what DO you have?
Wish i could update that SS at work, GD ninja blocking.

Green Odin
Siren, the enchanter
Shaitan
Titan
Hades
Isis
Dark Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight

I farmed some of the baby rippers and evolving them. Some of the names throw me off like Ripper, Zombie etc because I take it literal as a total newbie.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Which Odin? GO or BO? Seriously just need to rename one of them...

My strategy for Masks: Lilith WoTN leader, 3 succubus, naga, and shiva or gigas ally. The gigas makes it easy peasy, as total hp is 2300 and I can get to 2200 with the 4 healers pretty easy.

edit: Man, trolled again...
Fed 5 metal dragons to Gyps Rider Finn, get a 1.5x multiplier. Feed 2 kings and 3 high to Hades, normal. Feed 5 metal dragons to CDK, get 1.5x multiplier.
:|

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Green Odin, Im going to do what Grim did and prioritize what I need to farm and level on a spreadsheet now that everything is making much more sense.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So there is a method out there like Cheat Engine for PC but for iOS that allows you to bump up your HP and your ATK power and be one shotting. Luckily the game has no kind of leaderboards so no "incentive" to cheat.
Huh, curious how they did this; maybe the iOS version is not as well protected compared to android because I tried gameCIH on this weeks ago with no luck. Tower of Saviors (P&D clone) on the other hand was easy. Played around with it the other day, boosted my HP to 40k and locked the value for ez god mode. :p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You're theorycrafting bejeweled meets Pokemon?
You're not?

Wait, are you even playing it?
First post in the thread, not listed in the spreadsheet, and you're skeptical of spreadsheeting the game in a 56 page thread?
This thread has more posts than the FFXIV and WoW thread combined, why wouldn't we be spreadsheeting it?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
You're not?

Wait, are you even playing it?
First post in the thread, not listed in the spreadsheet, and you're skeptical of spreadsheeting the game in a 56 page thread?
This thread has more posts than the FFXIV and WoW thread combined, why wouldn't we be spreadsheeting it?
Holy shit mad. AND I got an edit? Just doing the lords work.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So my main account is Odin/healer team, and while it's powerful and can clear a lot of shit I was really starting to hate it because of the low DPS while farming low/mid level dungeons. Today I finally got mystic mask to evolve my DK -> ADK and ran a T1 tech with ADK/Rip/Rip/Rip/Rip/ADK and now I finally see what the fuss is all about; soooooooooo much faster at farming... I love this account now :p

Time to clear some trash off the friends list and find some more ADK friends.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah... makes playing a non 6.25 account seem so slow and terrible...

At least all my accounts are ADK now... sadly can only use ADK for farming stuff
frown.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
What was decided as the best way to XP gold stuff from sky dragon?

lvl 8 knights
lvl 8 devils
lvl 10 lil whites

How much feeder xp should I be giving to the devils and knights before tossing them to amaterasu? (original plan was just to use metal dragons... at 1000xp per pop... to convert it to gold and blahblahblah)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feed T2 knights/devils/ogres enough to be level 11-15ish seems to be the consensus. With weekend dungeons available no one is stressing getting PERFECT fusion numbers, gold is not that hard to come by.

velk

Trakanon Raider
it's really surprising how different the light and wood skydragon dungeons are... I'm trouncing through the light skydragon with holy ripper lead like it's no big deal.
Yeah, I had 50 stam on ADK team and wanted to go to bed, so went in with a 30% light resist just to see - walk in the park, even got 2 mlks and a dragon out of it lol.

Weirdly I'm sure I used to have a light ripper on that account, I must have sold it by accident.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Huh, curious how they did this; maybe the iOS version is not as well protected compared to android because I tried gameCIH on this weeks ago with no luck. Tower of Saviors (P&D clone) on the other hand was easy. Played around with it the other day, boosted my HP to 40k and locked the value for ez god mode. :p
From various examples, I suspect their anticheat mechanism is that it sends a playback of how you did the level when you complete the dungeon, and then they check it for shenanigans server side. It wouldn't be infallible, as you could probably come up with a plausible playback, but that would be far more work than most casual cheaters would put in I think.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Anyone use a double Parvati team before? I have the mats to level and evolve mine. I could fill the roster with varying numbers of green rippers and ADKs. How safe would it be? Ever viable to use instead of resist and healer?
Yep, it's good fun - your damage is barely better than dps+resist, but you also have an assload of hp and recovery. 'Safe' is a relative term - in one way it's the safest setup your are likely to run across in that it can absorb even extreme damage spikes and healing is easy, but in another way heal + resist is safer because there is zero chance of running out of heart orbs etc.

The only time it's not viable is super heavy hitters like Hades, where even 30k hp won't save you from being oneshot. It's perfectly useful for everything else - expert masks for example is pretty funny, when seeing a mystic mask round 1 is a good thing, and seeing 2 divine masks on the same timer gets a shrug ;p