Puzzles and Dragons

Crafty_sl

shitlord
All this time I've been doing power up fusions by hitting each of the 5 empty slots one at a time when there's a giant button that says "Add" so I can select multiple units at once. Fuck.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok, count me as the 3rd person who just noticed this yesterday. It's funny too because I've been playing ToS off and on and that game has the same button that lets you quickly select a bunch of mobs to feed your pet and I was thinking "man I wish P&D had this feature".

So was this ninja added or we just didn't notice it was there all this time? :p

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Ok, count me as the 3rd person who just noticed this yesterday. It's funny too because I've been playing ToS off and on and that game has the same button that lets you quickly select a bunch of mobs to feed your pet and I was thinking "man I wish P&D had this feature".

So was this ninja added or we just didn't notice it was there all this time? :p
It's been there the whole time. I thought that was the only way to go about it. I never click the boxes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's funny though, as the tutorial has you specifically click the "single selection box". But yeah, I was playing for a good month before I realized that was intentional.

Spork

It's been there the whole time. I thought that was the only way to go about it. I never click the boxes.
Huh, weird. I think my brain ignored it because it's placed where one would normally find the "cancel" button, to the left of the "begin fusion" button. My instinct was to click the boxes because you do it so many other places in the game (setting up your team, etc).

The only reason I even noticed it in ToS was because instead of "add" it was named something funky like "elements" and wanted to know what it did.
biggrin.png

Edit: Fun fact that's along the same lines; you can long press an icon in your monster box to bring up the stat page directly instead of clicking the monster and pressing the "check info" button.

biggrin.png

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Got lucky with green dragon kings a couple hours ago and leveled green mystic knight all the way up to ADK - just need to finish off my rippers now.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Edit: Fun fact that's along the same lines; you can long press an icon in your monster box to bring up the stat page directly instead of clicking the monster and pressing the "check info" button.
Can actually do it on almost any monster icon, aside from in a dungeon (and I think friend requests, which are single tap for info?).

Df~_sl

shitlord
Tweak released on cydia... Autodragon will automatically make matches for you...
Not too bad, consistently got 8+ combos in my 3 test dungeons...

I wouldnt pay for it, its available from different sources for free on cydia or to buy from bigboss...

I wouldnt use this for any challenge, but for the tedious single match autoheal stuff I see no problem

Spork

Tweak released on cydia... Autodragon will automatically make matches for you...
Not too bad, consistently got 8+ combos in my 3 test dungeons...

I wouldnt pay for it, its available from different sources for free on cydia or to buy from bigboss...

I wouldnt use this for any challenge, but for the tedious single match autoheal stuff I see no problem
wtf, I wan't something like this for android =/

Df~_sl

shitlord
Just had it clear the angels/ master sky dragon for me... Averaged 12 combos per turn with no rcv or orb switching...

Now I just wish I had an egyptian god to go with it...

Df~_sl

shitlord
50 stamina spent on friday sprite dungeon... NOT ONE dublit... not ONE green lit. RIDICULOUS!

Combined with the 6 runs of green dungeon with no green sprite... SHENANIGANS!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
50 stamina spent on friday sprite dungeon... NOT ONE dublit... not ONE green lit. RIDICULOUS!

Combined with the 6 runs of green dungeon with no green sprite... SHENANIGANS!
Second run of Jade path (first one) I actually got a green sprite... woot!

Also finally pulled my 3rd Dark Dublit, which means I can ultimate evolve my hades to Dark/Dark hades... only problem is it takes a Rainbow keeper. I used one Rainbow keeper last night in evolving my GOdin to the final form, so I only have one left until keeper day.
Do I use my last Rainbow keeper for evolving DD Hades and just wait until keeper day, or wait to evolve DD Hades?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Any dungeons you want to run on the weekend or monday that require rainbow keeper for team comp?

I cannot think of any that require it right now that are limited time...

15 lil white dragons so far...
7 cupids ( no skill ups )
1 light sky dragon

Might try running the green again just to round out my set of sky dragons... though I cannot see ever using any of them

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Lit dungeon been pretty good to me today (well, except for expert, where I got fucking destroyed). Got everything I need to evolve my Naga, Dryad and Cupid. Healer girls, ho!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Lit dungeon been pretty good to me today (well, except for expert, where I got fucking destroyed). Got everything I need to evolve my Naga, Dryad and Cupid. Healer girls, ho!
If you have a siren, the best strategy I've seen is "all fire with shiva ally and a siren". it's then stack orbs until siren is up and convert fire orbs, you should be able to get to 20 turns for shiva.