Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

This was fairly terrible, everyone‘s acting is just awful and the movie is stupid. Movie is shot with a low res camera style that only, for me anyways, works with horror, noir, gritty realistic movies, or over the top schlock fests Like Crank. This just came across looking cheap and ugly.
You’re nuts. This is one of my favorite movies. It’s suppose to be cheesy. It’s also 30 years old. Not gonna have the best quality..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just watched Civil War on Max. Not gonna necro the thread on it. Shit is just bad. A total "journalist" worship jack off fest.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Decided to give Hannibal a try after watching Silence of the Lambs today since I had never seen it. Shut it off before it even got past the very first scene. Seeing Clarice being "mansplained" to by the idiot straight white man when in reality she'd be considered a legend in law enforcement is too much, zero tolerance for that anymore.

Also watched Westworld. Solid movie aside from the fact the movie just kind of immediately ends like they ran out of money and said fuck it end it here.

Species. God damn Natasha Henstrindge.

852-2704862627.png

Fucker

Log Wizard
Decided to give Hannibal a try after watching Silence of the Lambs today since I had never seen it. Shut it off before it even got past the very first scene. Seeing Clarice being "mansplained" to by the idiot straight white man when in reality she'd be considered a legend in law enforcement is too much, zero tolerance for that anymore.
Hannibal was an F- effort. Toddler level screenplay, and trash everything else. I knew it would be bad when Foster noped out, but it was 100x worse than what I could have imagined.

Fadaar

That guy

This was fairly terrible, everyone‘s acting is just awful and the movie is stupid. Movie is shot with a low res camera style that only, for me anyways, works with horror, noir, gritty realistic movies, or over the top schlock fests Like Crank. This just came across looking cheap and ugly.

Lol that movie is great. Best part is Flea and Anthony being dumbass rednecks.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Last days of American crime.
Some serious plot holes in the 3rd act.
Interesting premise. At least compared to the retread shit coming out Hollywood.
Lots of potential but most of it wasted.

If you are bored and looking for something to watch it might fill the bill.

Not Great Ok GIF by Sky España