Rickshaw Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It is totally admin "faggotry" and I said I was going to do it.

There are no more personal threads in the rickshaw.

Don't like it? Make a vote and get the moderators to make a decision on it for the future. If they have a different opinion they can change it and I will abide by that. They will bend to the will of the people.

As the admin in charge until Sep 1st I have made a stance that I feel makes sense. I could be wrong. Until the moderators or the people vote on it the position stands.

You're making a rule and telling us to vote against it. You also said you wouldn't moderate after mods were elected.

This is how you ruin a forum.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Frankly, I enjoy this iron fist regime.

It's about time this nonsense that went untended to for so long (that it became "tradition") was cleaned up.

Fall in line.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Frankly, I enjoy this iron fist regime.

It's about time this nonsense that went untended to for so long (that it became "tradition") was cleaned up.

Fall in line.
This guy...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You're making a rule and telling us to vote against it.

That is what the current rules are now ... you didn't vote them in.

You also said you wouldn't moderate after mods were elected.

Quote this, I very specifically said Sep 1st and I have been 99% hands off but I don't think we need personal safe space threads in the rickshaw ...

This is how you ruin a forum.

If three threads being closed is how you ruin a forum what was going on for the past 4 years?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You prove that personal threads have been a tradition for 10 years. Prove it has been a tradition for 5 years. The Picasso thread was something that had been rickshawed on FoHGuild as a punishment and not given to him as a playground. When we started on RR you made the thread because they fucked up permissions in the sub forum.

The other two threads aren't even a year old, just over 6 months.

There is no "tradition" of personal safe space threads in the rickshaw, don't kid yourself.
Fair enough. 5 years it's been a tradition(you just proved it yourself). How it began is immaterial to the discussion, it's how it has been. You're single-handedly deciding it's now wrong and over. The only thing you're doing is making the rest of the shaw'd threads into the "personal" ones. It's a stupid change that will not really change how people are posting in the shaw.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Just lay and wait man. You start fucking with shit that doesn't need touched and people fade out. You think you're making this place better because you're not allowing personal threads IN THE RICKSHAW? It's a pathetic power trip and it won't be long before you're discouraging people who you don't like. Tanoombas thread was perfect because he was contained and anyone who wanted to go to the zoo could check in.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Fair enough. 5 years it's been a tradition(you just proved it yourself). How it began is immaterial to the discussion, it's how it has been. You're single-handedly deciding it's now wrong and over. The only thing you're doing is making the rest of the shaw'd threads into the "personal" ones. It's a stupid change that will not really change how people are posting in the shaw.
No you ignored the history of that thread.

It was a rickshawed AS A PUNISHMENT thread that you abused a loophole in later to then make it a "tradition".

The other two don't follow into that "tradition" you are bitching about so don't know why you are bringing them up.

If you want Picasso to have his own personal thread then bring that up. Are you okay then with Tanoomba making it his own personal playground then? Mist? It is HIS thread that you have just now stated moderators or admins aren't allowed to touch ....

If the community voted to lock and move it would you then cry for a new one? Where does it stop?

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, I'm ok with Mist and Tanoomba also have a thread in the shaw.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
How many people get personal threads in there?

Why is it even locked then? Why not let people make their own threads in there?

Picasso3

When does it stop is a great question you need to ask yourself. You locking that poll should be indicative to a democracy lover like yourself.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
What if a poster decided to use the rickshaw as their own personal Stormfront subforum that was immune to moderation?

Tanoomba doesn't want special treatment, he is getting special treatment with his own thread in the shaw. Let's honor Tanoomba's wishes and not let him get special privileges in the shaw.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
What is the line you drawn?

What is the difference between screenshots and the rickshaw then?
My line is drawn when you let the community decide and not just start imposing your personal preferences on us. Y'know, kind of how we've been trying to do this?

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.