RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Look at this brainrot on reddit, look at the comments:

They are trying to pin the failure of France's migrant maintained train network onto Russia, who don't even have the capability to do such a thing.

Hillary Clinton Nod GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande
This new larp is weird.
Look, I know that multiposting is cringe, but this is just such an important issue to me.

We have a giant multinational power bullying a smaller country while impoverising it's own citizenry. Our taxes pay for this ffs.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Mega happening in Russia:
1722107702676754s.jpg

Russian forces have captured the major city of Krasnohorivka.

It was a frontline city for 10 years and fell to the Russians Army in only 4 months. This is big because it means the pace of the advance is increasing.

I may have to accelerate my prediction of the collapse of "Ukraine".

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
For Russia, that's true!

Oh shit did I dead name the city? Random people on 4chan are usually more reliable than the legacy media.

Wow you sound really sincere about your new found understanding of Russia and Putin

Didn't take long for your fake and gay mask to drop

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wow you sound really sincere about your new found understanding of Russia and Putin

Didn't take long for your fake and gay mask to drop
Thanks, I'm really trying hard.

I feel much better with the fake/gay NATO mask off and the real/straight Russia mask on.

Are you excited about Russia recapturing Krasnogorovka?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Is this the "sarcasm" that you were so proudly telling us about before?

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It's fucking pathetic.

It's like a dog rolling over to show his belly, but then growling at you when you go to pet it.

"i'M TrYinG rEalLy hArd!" ...to be a bitch?

It's the world's saddest tacit admission that he has no leg to stand on and now he's just going to be as annoying as humanly possible.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Everyone knows it's a LARP so what's the point? He takes the "trolling by being intentionally stupid" to pointless places.

When I bait people by saying stuff like "LeBron Jordan" it works because it's subtle enough to not be obvious and because they're convinced they're intellectually superior and could never be baited by me.

Or like other things that nobody was aware of until I pointed them out.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I get it guys, I have a long way to go to earn your trust.

I still haven't been told a single thing that's wrong about what I posted, before I was being told that I was constantly lying, so now I'm posting the exact opposite I should gradually fix that reputation over time.

Thanks for bearing with me, I will continue to post the latest news here <3

Chris

Potato del Grande
1722204533745516.png

This is insane, after all this time Russia is still using up their old Soviet stocks for attrition warfare, they have barely touched the new stuff other than for surgical strikes which need the new tech.

On top of that we know they are using North Korea weaponry too, keeping the modern armaments availiable for the inevitable NATO invasion.