Silicon Valley

Fedor

<Banned>
(Homer Fedor pitches some suggestions for the "Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie" "Silicon Valley" Show.)

Homer: One, Poochie Jian Yang needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Poochie's Jian Yang's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Poochie Jian Yang"? Three--

Roger Myers Jr.: Great, great. Just leave them right there on the floor on your way out.

Bv2UxrsCUAMi-Gz.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It's annoying but knowing these guys are ridiculous SJW's is creeping into this show. I can't look at Dinesh without thinking what a cuckfaggot he is in real life. God damn it.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I love the show but the forced awkward tech nerd shtick Richard does makes me cringe. It's borderline tryharding but I suppose we all know tech nerds that actually talk like that though so wutever.

Lol'D hard at Richards non-trackable (lol) rebuild-the-internet idea. We only need to access everyone's phone to provide a new faster internet around teh globe!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
the bathroom office killed me. i once had a desk that was next to the men's room and near an exit. so in winter i got both a gust of cold air when the door was opened and a gust of somebody taking a shit. i quit there. ned ryerson will quit too.

Bro two jobs ago after a flood ruined my office I had to camp at a cube corner outside the unisex bathroom. Real weird seeing chicks emerge 30m later after what I presume were nasty dumps.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bro two jobs ago after a flood ruined my office I had to camp at a cube corner outside the unisex bathroom. Real weird seeing chicks emerge 30m later after what I presume were nasty dumps.
this is true, whether you liked it or not, you would track everyone's shit habits. one guy at this place i worked went literally every 20 minutes to hit the men's room. i was like, this guy must have diarrhea or something. this would happen every day and i got my answer when i talked to him at the end of the day. dude was slurring his words and could barely walk. he must have been nipping every 20 minutes.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
cell phones are not radios. bluetooth has a range of about 10 feet and requires devices to be paired. i'm well aware of what a LAN is. i'm also well aware that it requires a network backbone to work.
Well, technically it doesn't require a network backbone to work. Mesh networks are real, just generally not across spaces larger than a building.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I fully expect Belson to steal Barker's ideas for applying middle-out to Hooli's other projects, and then pin the entire Piperchat fiasco on him to get rid of Barker once and for all.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Well, technically it doesn't require a network backbone to work. Mesh networks are real, just generally not across spaces larger than a building.
Mist are you still afraid of wifi signals?

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I didn't say I was afraid of them, I just don't like sleeping in the same room with a powerful wifi radio, there's a difference.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A "powerful wifi radio" is like .1 watts. That's in comparison with a cell phone which is like .5 watts, a basic walkie talkie which is 5 watts, and a microwave oven which is 1500 watts.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I fully expect Belson to steal Barker's ideas for applying middle-out to Hooli's other projects, and then pin the entire Piperchat fiasco on him to get rid of Barker once and for all.

This is what will happen.

• 1Like