Sleepy Hollow

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I am still watching. not bad at all, agree it could be better. I am starting to weed out the crappy shows on my DVR and every week something seems to go. Unless this goes into Grimm territory of eye roll boring, it will stay untill next season.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I am watching it. It has my attention and shows like this always get better in Season two, which is happening. So I have high hopes.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The last two episodes were huge improvements over the previous ones. They've gotten back to the main story and started diving into the historical aspects, both of which are awesome.

The scene with Crane in the Paul Revere museum was great.

McCheese

I'm not sure how I feel about recent developments in this week's episode.

So Death is just his dead friend? Or, I guess, Death is inhabiting the body of his dead friend? I wasn't quite clear on how that worked. Anyway, it seems like this demon Molloch has complete control over Death, which doesn't strike me as right. Unless Molloch is Satan himself, I don't see how a demon could have control over the horseman of death. It really cheapened Death as a character. In the space of one episode he went from being a bad ass horseman to some random demon's bitch.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying it. For whatever reason I find myself really liking the two main characters and I think they've got good chemistry. I also like that they are adding in some "lol I'm from 200 years ago" humor without going completely overboard and absurd with it.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord

So Death is just his dead friend? Or, I guess, Death is inhabiting the body of his dead friend? I wasn't quite clear on how that worked. Anyway, it seems like this demon Molloch has complete control over Death, which doesn't strike me as right. Unless Molloch is Satan himself, I don't see how a demon could have control over the horseman of death. It really cheapened Death as a character. In the space of one episode he went from being a bad ass horseman to some random demon's bitch.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying it. For whatever reason I find myself really liking the two main characters and I think they've got good chemistry. I also like that they are adding in some "lol I'm from 200 years ago" humor without going completely overboard and absurd with it.
Moloch is not some random demon bitch. He's a pagan deity. And one of the greatest warriors of the fallen angels in charge of human(especially child) sacrifice. He's basically as high as you can go in Hell without being Satan.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
It's getting to be pretty worth it in my opinion, yeah. Still has some moments which place this out of my 'top' TV shows. But it's pretty good.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm

this show is losing me fast.

Also, odd, I felt that lol 200 years ago joke about drinking lake water was really stupid.
Like one moment hes, talking about how amazing canned food is. not even mentioning supermarkets.. but then they make that retarded. durr you pay for water?! joke. made especially worse, when she comments on he doesn't want to know what is in the lake. and he responds with a stupid statement about us destroying the environment. The whole sequence. you cant go from wow modern convenience, to durr progress bad in 2 sentences. and adding on that the stupidity that a learned early American would know damn well drinking straight from a lake even back then would be a bad idea.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I missed the first few episodes, but started watching late...

I'm liking this show more and more...Reminds me a lot of the X files without the annoyance of Scully being a skeptic...A lot more story arc episodes.

spronk

FPS noob
caught up on this show and watched the finale, john noble is the fucking man, elevates any show from meh to WTF HOLY SHIT territory. If you are on the fence I'd say definitely watch this, the ratings were strong so should be a good lock for 2-3 more seasons.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
caught up on this show and watched the finale, john noble is the fucking man, elevates any show from meh to WTF HOLY SHIT territory. If you are on the fence I'd say definitely watch this, the ratings were strong so should be a good lock for 2-3 more seasons.
really? i gave up on this show a while back, i dont even remember what episode i quit on.

spronk

FPS noob
finale was pretty baller, can't say more without really spoiling it. noble being part of the main cast for s2 just seals the deal, all the cast is really good anyways unlike say under the dome or helix

you could honestly though just watch the first 3-4 episodes and the finale, the stuff in the middle is 90% filler

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thread necromancy aside, this show is still on and it is kind of amusing.

Absolute best part of every episode is Ichabod's quips about the modern world.

McCheese

Katrina needs to die. I can't stand her, and she makes the otherwise delightful Ichabod unbearably mopey.

Neph_sl

shitlord
This episode's Macguffin was too cringe-inducing. Yeah, it's kinda par for the course for this crazy show, but it makes me wonder how long they can keep it up.

Favorite episode thus far goes to the drowning lady though.

McCheese

I figure they can drag stuff out for quite a while; after all, they still have two horsemen to introduce if they feel like things are getting too stale. Overall I like it because it reminds me of Supernatural, with its mix of weird/scary villains, silly action, and corny-yet-funny dialogue. Honestly though, the only reason I'm watching it as it airs this season is because it's on directly after Gotham. Otherwise I'd be ignoring it until the summer and then playing catch up.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This episode's Macguffin was too cringe-inducing. Yeah, it's kinda par for the course for this crazy show, but it makes me wonder how long they can keep it up.

Favorite episode thus far goes to the drowning lady though.
It was so bad. I almost turned it off half way through, pretended Katrina died and moved on with my life.