Sleepy Hollow

Neph_sl

shitlord
They telegraphed Henry doing the right thing way too hard throughout this season.

Also, last week's episode with medusa and the sword of Methusula was super terrible. But at least the week before that with Abbie's mother / the asylum was decent?

This show's quality is definitely going down hill though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm still waiting for Katrina to die. I cannot stand her. Also, Henry doing the predictable thing and killing Moloch was super stupid. At this point I only watch it because it's on after Gotham. I think I'd be happier with a Supernatural-esque spinoff featuring Holly and his escapades collecting various artifacts and magical weapons.

Malkav

French Madman
The whole idea behind the ending of the last episode made me cringe.

Seriously? They didn't even stop and think for like 2 minutes to try and deal with the creepers without having to blow up this mountain of knowledge about the Witnesses and a motherfucking sentient hologram of Thomas Jefferson? SERIOUSLY?

"Oh noooo, we can't deal with like 20 perfectly killable demons (even though we just killed like another 20 of them). Let's just blow everything up!"

McCheese

This show has been steadily going downhill since the first episode. The only reason I watched any of them this season was because it was on after Gotham and I didn't feel like getting off the couch. The last few episodes I've waited and watch on Hulu while cooking/cleaning on the weekends because I decided it would be better to take a shit after Gotham than sit through shit on TV.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I thought that was an exceptionally stupid thing to do with what was an interesting plot development... Since Jefferson had the Reavers there to protect the damn thing. You'd think he'd have some knowledge on how to neutralize them or something.

Nope, lets blow up this treasure vault lol.

McCheese

Damn they finally made things interesting again. I hope they really explore it and dont send Abby back to the present in one episode. I also hope Henry is gone for real, but I doubt it. This show loves milking tired characters.

Ganthorn

N00b
Yeah I thought that was an exceptionally stupid thing to do with what was an interesting plot development... Since Jefferson had the Reavers there to protect the damn thing. You'd think he'd have some knowledge on how to neutralize them or something.

Nope, lets blow up this treasure vault lol.
Ya. As far as we have seen they cannot leave that area because of the wards on it. Have one person guard the hole. The other person goes and gets the sister and katrina and come back and kill those things.

Malkav

French Madman
Damn they finally made things interesting again. I hope they really explore it and dont send Abby back to the present in one episode. I also hope Henry is gone for real, but I doubt it. This show loves milking tired characters.
Meh. Exceptionally clich?, will be boring anyway.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Pretty quiet here, but I thought that last night's season finale was pretty good. Really glad that they killed off Katrina. She was really getting tiresome, and I like that they just decided to kick her into the deep end with the blood magic binge.

If they get renewed for a 3rd season though, both Katrina and Henry are supposedly dead, so who's next? That angel? I wouldn't be upset if they decided not to renew this show, but if they do, they better have a better plan going into season 3.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They totally misused Katrina in the second season. But fear not, I'm sure the CW will pick her up for a better role in one of their shows.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I feel like they were woefully unprepared for the success of season one and knew fuck-all about what to do with season two. I'm hoping with this recent two-parter they can purge some characters and do a mini reboot. I really do like the characters, Mison especially, but I would love to see some actual plot and story to go along with them.

McCheese

I've been screaming for them to kill off Katrina for a long time. So, so, so glad she's dead. Also Henry, who was the second shittiest character on the show.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Wow

?SLEEPY HOLLOW? PICKED UP FOR A THIRD SEASON!

The jaw-dropping conclusion of Season Two left Ichabod Crane (Tom Mison) and Lieutenant Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie) with a decisive, albeit heartbreaking, victory over evil. In the name of good, Crane made the ultimate decision to kill his wife, Katrina Crane (Katia Winter). With evil seemingly at bay, the third season will explore how the partnership between Crane and Mills will evolve and what challenges these two witnesses will now face.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Season premiere last night felt pretty good. I had totally forgotten what happened last season though so I spent half the episode trying to figure out why Abby was back in the present and not still stuck in the past.

Everyone was sliding back into their roles and it felt a lot more grounded compared to last season. "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes" had me rolling, but that kind of crazy is what makes this show work, and why I watch it.

McCheese

I haven't watched the season premiere yet, but I have higher hopes for this season now that Katrina is gone. She was really grating on me by the end of last season.