Sleepy Hollow

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I watched the first season, didn't watch the second. Do you think I could just skip S2 and go straight to S3?

Neph_sl

shitlord
Definitely. The big bad from season 2 is dead and this new season is essentially a fresh start.

Also, apparently they're going to do a crossover with Bones for Halloween. Haven't watched Bones in awhile, but it seems really weird. Bones and Booth chasing demons? Ichabod and Abbie with the squints?

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Before the premiere I looked at my girlfriend and said "If this isn't better then last season by 15 minutes in I am deleting it". Turns out it was pretty good. I like the "demon of the week" style they started with. Let's hope the over all plot arc is better then his wife and kid.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This has been a guilty pleasure of mine.

It's not the best, but I've enjoyed it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Best part of this show is Crane's interactions with modern society. I'll watch it for that shit alone!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I only watched the first season but the bones crossover looks pretty fun. this season been good ?

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'm probably the only one on these boards still watching this show, but it imploded super hard last night by

killing off Abbie. Sure, they left it open that her soul is still around, but it almost seemed like it would be a different actress to play the second witness. Or maybe they want to pull a Grimm and give Nikki Beharie a new character to play.

Still, the show was on a downward spiral since season 2. Season 3 had a glimmer of hope in the beginning with the soft reset / time jump. But the writers just couldn't pull it together. It's a shame really, because there were some glimmers of the ridiculous brilliance that the first season had like the killer painting episode in season 2, or Crane posing on the boat while Abbie sang the national anthem as they crossed the river in a recent episode.

I doubt this show will get renewed, but in the very least it showed that Nikki Beharie and Tom Mison are decent actors and should get more work.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm probably the only one on these boards still watching this show, but it imploded super hard last night by

killing off Abbie. Sure, they left it open that her soul is still around, but it almost seemed like it would be a different actress to play the second witness. Or maybe they want to pull a Grimm and give Nikki Beharie a new character to play.

Still, the show was on a downward spiral since season 2. Season 3 had a glimmer of hope in the beginning with the soft reset / time jump. But the writers just couldn't pull it together. It's a shame really, because there were some glimmers of the ridiculous brilliance that the first season had like the killer painting episode in season 2, or Crane posing on the boat while Abbie sang the national anthem as they crossed the river in a recent episode.

I doubt this show will get renewed, but in the very least it showed that Nikki Beharie and Tom Mison are decent actors and should get more work.
Nah the actor has left the show, but I agree the last 20 minutes or so was all over the palce and easily could have been done better in a complete episode.

Neph_sl

shitlord
And out of left field, this show gets renewed. I like Tom Mison as Crane and all, but they better get their shit together for season 4

Malkav

French Madman
My Sonarr was grabbing this new season and I was bored, so I told myself I'd check it out even though last season was crappy.

They kinda turned it around. It's watchable and I like the new team.