Smartphones

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That looks like a good option. I've seen some rearview mirror mounts out there. Looks interdasting.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I should make my own. The ultimate would be one that's secured in the cup holder, and a long arm with two pivot points to move it wherever I want

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
81pBowUqYtL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon.com: Zone Tech Black Adjustable Automobile Cup Holder Mount for Smart phones, iPods and most GPS – With Adjustable Firm Grip to fit your mobile from between 1.77 in to 4.1 in: Electronics

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The air vent ones are the only ones i recommend

Asscom 090-85 Air Vent Car Mount Holder

hmm, yea weird company name
41h2Qj6xkTL.jpg

first, it attacked securely to your air vent, via a hook, it's not coming off, no matter what, second it expands to accomodate many wide phones (my note4 easily fits), with a push button, one the back.

It doesn't wobble, the pivot has zero give, if you need to adjust it.

why air vents are better than windshield attachments, windshield attachments ALWAYS fall off, seemingly at the most in opportune times, it's after all just a fucking sucking cup.

also if you're using GPS, your phone gets hot, and attached to a windshield mount, it seems to get hotter. (this is a summer issue)

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
just bought asus zenfone 3 laser because it was under $300. I bought a used iphone 5s prior and had to return it because it had too many scratches and dents. "Minor" dents.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Pretty cool, but I think Ill pass. He also should of included total cost of this phone, which he didnt.

So lets see what we need...

Ticket to china,

Days of hunting down all the parts

probably about $200-300 of parts

And a whole day of frustration trying to put the fucker together. And hoping it all works.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty cool, but I think Ill pass. He also should of included total cost of this phone, which he didnt.

So lets see what we need...

Ticket to china,

Days of hunting down all the parts

probably about $200-300 of parts

And a whole day of frustration trying to put the fucker together. And hoping it all works.
I was waiting for it too. I was finished watching some videos about scams and shit in China.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Really sick and tired of this trend of stupid fucking facial expressions in thumbnails. Who are the inbred mongoloids who are attracted to such retardation?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just got Android 7 update on my Note 5, it's pretty nice. System settings got an overhaul, new animations system wide, new performance profile toggles, battery area overhauled, blue light filter, WiFi calling, little action menu for games that allows you to record, etc... All good shit.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've loved my 6p and while I dont have either of those problems if I wasn't so unhappy w/ my Turbo or the battery life on the original Nexus this would be one of the least reliable phones I've ever had.

- When on the phone, my cheek can press numbers. Even when the screen is dark, and when the screen is on no dialpad is visible.
- Phone reboots itself 3-5 times per day, and when it reboots my alarm goes off for a few seconds and it says missed alarm, then stops and dismisses that notification on it's own. I have an alarm set for 6:30am.