Soccer 2016-2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, sad way for it to end though but everyone's time comes eventually.

I don't feel anything towards any one of these players either, so they can all fuck off.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I don't feel anything towards any one of these players either, so they can all fuck off.

You were ecstatic when Ozil signed!

Wouldn't you at least want to keep him and Sanchez? Both world class players that other clubs would love to have in their team. I personally would love Sanchez in my team but his attitude does suck a bit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm just so indifferent to both now - love Ozil. Love Alexis as well, but if these guys are so fucking great, how do they let LCFC win the league last season? They'll be lucky to make Europa league this season! What have they done at Arsenal? I feel nothing towards any of these guys (especially the British losers, who to a man are fucking WANK). Santi, and oddly enough Oli G are the only guys I genuinely like - maybe Per (looool). Hope Alexis fucks off to PSG and Ozil to Turkey, thanks for the memories - time to burn it down and start over.

Oh, and fuck Feo. Fuck OX. And huge fuck you to Coq who isn't good enough to play at fucking Fulham!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I think you are a bit too critical towards Ox. I think he wasn't too bad playing as CM. Coq I haven't really noticed how well he plays and I personally don't like Lolcott but he does score goals for you lot. Ramsey I think has fallen off a cliff since his purple patch a few years ago. Many Arsenal fans don't also like Giroud but he seems to score a lot when he starts too. You look down the spine of your team - Cech, Koscelny/Mustafi, Xhaka, Ozil, Sanchez - and on paper your team is really solid but I don't know why they are underperforming so hard.

Really looking forward to the NLD in a few weeks at the Lane btw.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'll take that bet, but only because I think they'll go on a small run - win that game, and then capitulate end of season (after giving the fans a slight glimmer of hope). Honestly, I think in many ways it would be for the best if they did finish 6th. The team is spineless, and it's obvious they have stopped playing for the manager - shock, the manager who coddles and protects them like children to the press stop playing for the manager when the chips are down. Fuck them all, but mostly, fuck Kroenke and his bitch boy Gazidis

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dortmund Monaco cancelled because of terrorist attack against the BVB bus

cinema__940x403__desktop

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Is it confirmed terrorist attack yet?

All i read was an explosion near the bus.

Pretty scary stuff either way.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it confirmed terrorist attack yet?

All i read was an explosion near the bus.

Pretty scary stuff either way.

Three separate explosions and multiple unexploded IEDs found as well.

Doesn't sound like an accident.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Juve looked great today - Barca is a complete mess at the back and had no business being in this round to begin with. Excited to see what Leicester can do tomorrow against a good Atleti team, think Bayern are going to beat Real myself. Crazy scenes in Germany - do they know if it was terrorist related or accidental yet?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Police found a self-incriminating letter at the scene. Afaik that's not jihad M.O.

Probably Schalke fans.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ronaldo not the player he used to be by any stretch, but he can still be lethal. Although really he should have had a 3rd or 4th today, and Bale definitely should have had one. Bayern should actually feel somewhat fortunate to only have given up 2 away goals with how much pressure they endured down a man. 23 attempts and 12 on target...crazy. Neuer deserves most of the credit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Neki Neki

I'm still down for our bet, but I have to be honest about something.... watching this team of utterly detestable cunts (Kante aside) win the league is now a worse proposition to me than watching Spurs win it. I admire Poch, like several of your players (Ali's faggot ass aside) - so fuck it, I'm all in on Spurs winning the league. The utter humiliation the Arsenal board and management should feel after that might be enough to affect change. No surprise the second Manc change their tactical setup and bench Ibra they look like a decent side....

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Neki Neki

I'm still down for our bet, but I have to be honest about something.... watching this team of utterly detestable cunts (Kante aside) win the league is now a worse proposition to me than watching Spurs win it. I admire Poch, like several of your players (Ali's faggot ass aside) - so fuck it, I'm all in on Spurs winning the league. The utter humiliation the Arsenal board and management should feel after that might be enough to affect change. No surprise the second Manc change their tactical setup and bench Ibra they look like a decent side....

"How to make it obvious you only discovered 'soccer' in 2014 and picked a team to support at random"