Soccer 2016-2017

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Neymar should have been sent off in minute 64.

Suarez should have been sent off for repeated diving

di Maria should have received a penalty in minute 85.

This scene was never shown again after the live broadcast, as decided by the *Spanish* director in the control room, so since many didn't even see it, here it is:

Neymar's penalty was more than questionable, especially compared to di Maria .

Suarez penalty was a fucking joke.

With a proper referee, the game ends 4:2 and Barcelona walks off the field with 9 players. Too bad they took some stupid worthless Bundesliga referee.
This is not a miracle, this is a fucking joke.

Lendarios Lendarios you should know that I fucking hate Bayern Munich. It's the anti-club here.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Neymar should have been sent off in minute 64.

Suarez should have been sent off for repeated diving

di Maria should have received a penalty in minute 85.

This scene was never shown again after the live broadcast, as decided by the *Spanish* director in the control room, so since many didn't even see it, here it is:

Lendarios Lendarios you should know that I fucking hate Bayern Munich. It's the anti-club here.

Suarez was 3-1 to get carded, it was inevitable he would resort to trickery to avoid going out. I don't gamble but that would have been free money.

Di Maria should have passed sooner for the tap in = game over, but still blatant penalty

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guardiola seems more and more overrated.

Some of his team need to be a little more ruthless with their chances. Not sure if I can watch Sterling make more great runs followed by dogshit balls he tries to cross into the box. Although Liverpool was suffering from the same shit late in the game today too. People wonder why Ibra still gets top billing at his age, cause the fucker is ruthless in front of goal.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Some of his team need to be a little more ruthless with their chances. Not sure if I can watch Sterling make more great runs followed by dogshit balls he tries to cross into the box. Although Liverpool was suffering from the same shit late in the game today too. People wonder why Ibra still gets top billing at his age, cause the fucker is ruthless in front of goal.

Sterling's problem today was getting caught offside.

That Lallana miss is bugging the fuck out of me, but guess I should be grateful city missed their chances too.

There was a spell second half when we should have got a second, City looked exhausted, then Pep made some some changes and got the equaliser

Edit: decent article on Sterling's performance Raheem Sterling adds improvised flourish to Pep Guardiola’s solid lines | Barney Ronay

Last edited:

Merrith

Sterling's problem today was getting caught offside.

That Lallana miss is bugging the fuck out of me, but guess I should be grateful city missed their chances too.

There was a spell second half when we should have got a second, City looked exhausted, then Pep made some some changes and got the equaliser

Edit: decent article on Sterling's performance Raheem Sterling adds improvised flourish to Pep Guardiola’s solid lines | Barney Ronay

Sterling's overall play was very good, it just felt like every time he had to make that final pass or play the final ball into a dangerous area the quality was lacking every time. Not shocked at all that City's goal came from a great ball from De Bruyne.

The Lallana miss was...something. Especially after the build up to it. City should have had at least one penalty in the first half as well.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Sterling has definitely improved since he was at LFC in almost all areas except actions in the box. I can't even count the amount of times he would dribble into an amazing scoring opportunity and then he just scuffs it at the keeper and that really hasn't changed. Unless he's being setup for tapins he really can't score himself consistently. His last or 2nd to last game against Spurs comes to mind where he dribbled around the entire D and then just meekly tapped the ball to Lloris. Even when Milner fouled him for what should have been a pen it looks to me he still could have made contact before Milner hit him and just completely whiffed.

Lallana's miss is somewhat galling in my mind but I'd say the draw was fair.

Merrith

Well. That's one way for the U.S. to completely erase those first 2 losses (and that goal differential as well). If they manage a win on the road in Panama Tuesday night ship will be completely righted in less than a week's time.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Klinsmann always seemed like a dog shit manager, would be amazing if Arena undoes all of his work in a month and gets them rolling again. Loved Pulisic last night, kids got a great future.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LFC have top 4 in their hands now. Unless Mane is out long term no excuses to finish this out.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Not if we are 4th and united wins Europa

wrong.

United: EL + 5th = Top 4 CL + United.

United EL + 5th + Leicester win CL = Top 3 CL + United + Leceister

United EL + 4th + Leicester win CL = Top 2 CL + United + Leicester

And Brando Brando Lallana and Mane out is huge for LFC, fortunately United dropped points and have a tough run in. A City win would surely rule Arsenal out and cement City's top 4 place. I wouldn't be upset if they drew today.

The banana skin for LFC is their record against lesser teams.

T

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
wrong.

United: EL + 5th = Top 4 CL + United.

United EL + 5th + Leicester win CL = Top 3 CL + United + Leceister

United EL + 4th + Leicester win CL = Top 2 CL + United + Leicester

And Brando Brando Lallana and Mane out is huge for LFC, fortunately United dropped points and have a tough run in. A City win would surely rule Arsenal out and cement City's top 4 place. I wouldn't be upset if they drew today.

The banana skin for LFC is their record against lesser teams.

T

Interesting

UEFA Europa League - Wikipedia

If a club who do not finish in the top four of the Barclays Premier League win the UEFA Champions league, they automatically take a place in the group stage of the Europe's elite club competition at the expense of the fourth-placed club, who will instead appear in the UEFA Europa League.

Also I agree I hope Arsenal draws city.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How finishing fourth in Premier League may not guarantee Champions League spot

The fourth-place team in the Premier League may drop into the Europa League if both Leicester and Manchester United lift silverware in Europe this season.

UEFA rules stipulate that each association can have a maximum of five clubs in the Champions League for the 2017/18 season, meaning if Leicester City win this season's competition and Manchester United win the Europa League, the fourth-place side will have to drop out, provided neither Leicester or Manchester United are not that fourth-place side.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
:emoji_skull::emoji_soccer:

Aaaaaaand I'm done. No effort, no tactics no silver linings. Fuck, not even any young talents to really get excited about......

Neki

Molten Core Raider
SIlver lining is that this result might actually make Wenger walk.

I'll hate to see someone like Simone or Allegri take over his job. Might actually make you guys challenge for the title seriously.