Soccer 2016-2017

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I would seriously love if Mou got sacked by United. Where would he go after that? I don't think he could manage another club in England. Real/Barca certainly wouldn't want him. Neither would Bayern. PSG is the only club I could think of. Or maybe go back to Porto.

PKS

N00b
I would seriously love if Mou got sacked by United. Where would he go after that? I don't think he could manage another club in England. Real/Barca certainly wouldn't want him. Neither would Bayern. PSG is the only club I could think of. Or maybe go back to Porto.

Hes probably going to position himself in a way that he'll quit rather than be sacked. Like not living with family affecting him, English FA attitude towards him, players not cooperating and the board not delivering.
He should stay and prove his worth. UTD won't sack him after letting LVG go 1 year early.

Div

Board not delivering? They broke the world transfer record for Pogba. In fact, I thought they had a terrific summer. I wasn't really sold on Ibra as he's fairly old. But Mikhy and that defender guy are quality. But I hear what you're saying.

I just love that he is throwing all the players under the bus constantly. I think that's what fucked him over at Chelsea.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Christ the Reds are grabbing Watford by the pussy today!

I love it!

faille

Molten Core Raider
3 am kick off for me and was so worth it! nice early bday present to see a thumping win and top of table! \o/

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Will be interesting to see who we buy in January to cover for Mane's absence and how that might off-set things. For now though full speed ahead. Should have been 10 goals yesterday. What a performance.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Klopp is truly an incredible manager.

What he did at Dortmund was remarkable, as he competed and bested Bayern on multiple fronts and occasions, something that hasnt really been done since he left the Bundesliga. Liverpool were very smart to go after him once he announced he was departing his home country. BR was a decent gaffer but ultimately his poor squad management and limited tactical vision hampered the team. Now Klopp has them playing that heavy metal football and is squeezing every drop out of that front line. Firmino especially. Mane has been sensational for them lately, and Coutinho has somehow been even better than last campaign. They arent conceding as many goals either, which is truly the key behind their success.

If the defense starts to leak I worry about their ability to sustain top, but that offensive firepower will have them scoring 2 or more goals most matches if they stay healthy.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
just realised that reference will be lost on you guys.

Wayne Bridge is on some UK reality show and is holed up in the jungle somewhere, his wife used to be a pop singer

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Enjoy it Ossoi, I live in Europe myself and am a Reds fan, been thinking of making the trek to Anfield one day. Would be grand to see LFC stay on top of the table for another week. YNWA!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Enjoy it Ossoi, I live in Europe myself and am a Reds fan, been thinking of making the trek to Anfield one day. Would be grand to see LFC stay on top of the table for another week. YNWA!

I can sort you tickets with sufficient notice

Div

Hahahahaha Tottenham.

Some fucking tweets I've seen are hilarious. "You can take Spurs out of Europa league, but you can't take the Europa league out of Spurs."

Bentern

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hahahahaha Tottenham.

Some fucking tweets I've seen are hilarious. "You can take Spurs out of Europa league, but you can't take the Europa league out of Spurs."
Tottenham will do an unbeaten season and still place 5th.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_5501.JPG

faille

Molten Core Raider
What an embarrassing loss. Can't even begin to describe the calamity.
Also made me aware of how thin are squad is due to injuries, since Lallana was only one on the bench I could see who might really change things.