Soccer 2016-2017

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chelsea winning prem. The Kante coupe was the biggest story no one has been talking about but him powering that midfield has allowed Hazard and Costa to work less and score more. Kante's field coverage is just unbelievable. The guy just runs and runs and runs. Victor Conte is a more refined coach and is willing to take risks Mou wouldnt and give time to players that wouldnt have got them so there is more team chemistry this year.

Only Liverpool and Arsenal have a chance to take the Blues over IMO. City is in the wilderness and United is terrible.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Champions League draw

Man City
v Monaco

Real Madrid v Napoli

Benfica v Borussia Dortmund

Bayern Munich v Arsenal

Porto v Juventus

Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid

PSG v Barcelona

Sevilla v Leicester

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was kind of hoping Arsenal would draw Real Madrid for something new. Bayern is predictable. We'll lose the first game, then win by a goal in a game that doesn't matter. Sigh....

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Was kind of hoping Arsenal would draw Real Madrid for something new. Bayern is predictable. We'll lose the first game, then win by a goal in a game that doesn't matter. Sigh....

I was hoping for Real Madrid. Or really anyone other then Bayern. I'm so sick of Bayern.

I'm a little worried about Chelsea. I'm glad we are killing it so far. I hope we don't get too many injury problems.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
ManC really fucked up in that Chelsea game, they should have been easily 2 up if not more and now Chelsea's had a stupidly easy run which will continue until they play Spuds after the new year. And they're also getting over 50m pounds for Oscar from China? WTF. Way to help them buy a defender Conte actually wants.....

I think LFC will keep pace regardless assuming we get a solid player or two in January which Klopp is hinting he will due to Mane being gone for AFCON. Chelsea will eventually slip up as you can't rely just on your D every game and not have something random happen. Their offense isn't great, Sunderland even had their chances there. LFC just has to keep pace, we'll see.

Bentern

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was hoping for Real Madrid. Or really anyone other then Bayern. I'm so sick of Bayern.

I'm a little worried about Chelsea. I'm glad we are killing it so far. I hope we don't get too many injury problems.
good ol' Arsenal. Sure wont be no injuries

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oh my Giroud?! What a goal!! Best goal of the season so far I think.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
D Div , was just going to post that. Henrikh's goal was phenomenal and was probabl the more difficult scorpion kick, squaring home with his first touch at a diagonal angle. But Girouds was just spectacular. He timed the touch perfectly, and scored what might be the prettiest, not cheeky goal in many, many years. I cant think of another goal that is higher on the highlight reel pecking order. Ronaldos goal against Hungary in the Euros was sublime, but this was better.

PKS

N00b
Klopp's like a typical Scouse already. Soon as the games over announce they were the better team (as if even Liverpool fans believe that shite) and talk nonsense about superior style with no long balls. Laughable!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Klopp's like a typical Scouse already. Soon as the games over announce they were the better team (as if even Liverpool fans believe that shite) and talk nonsense about superior style with no long balls. Laughable!

Mourhino literally does that all time.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I don't care how teams play to get results - Mourinho brought Chelsea to Anfield in 2014 and parked the bus for 1 point and left with 3.

But you must have been blind to not see him bring Fellaini on and start launching long balls. Who did Klopp bring on - Coutinho.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
So now I am entering the sports wasteland between NFL seasons, I think I am going to check out the champions league. Problem is I don't know dick about soccer except I played it for years as a kid and enjoyed the last few world cups and copa america. I need an interesting team to adopt.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
^
Favorites for the cup would be Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

Of those three teams, if you were to ask me who I would like to win, it would be a toss up between Barca and Bayern. Maybe I tend towards Barca because I like Messi. Him combined with Suarez and Neymer are probably the best front three in the world.

I hate Madrid. Mostly because they swiped the two best players from my team (Tottenham) and I also don't like Ronaldo.

Juventus and PSG are solid teams that can go far but probably don't have the quality of the forementioned three teams to go all the way.

Don't support Arsenal unless you like being kicked in the balls. They have a very capable and solid team on paper but are the ultimate bridesmaids and will probably never win the Champions League as long as Wenger is in charge which I hope he forever is (yes I am biased).

faille

Molten Core Raider
Definition of interesting team in the CL is Leicester. Go with them.
would love to see Leicester win the champions league while at the same time being relegated. Just for the lols, don't have anything against them and was pretty happy to see them win last season.