Soccer 2016-2017

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have a funny feeling City does something in the CL. Pep cant go so quietly into the night. I think they make semis, thats what Pep does.

If De Bruyne was more consistent that team would be a handful for any side. When he is playing well they are very formidable especially when Aguero is healthy and they arent conceding handfulls of goals.

I like Benfica too. They have been spectacular in the Portuguese league the past 3 seasons and are exoerienced in tournament play. They could beat Real Madrid or Bayern IMO in a home and away.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
In Liverpool for the game. £100 flight turned into £250 because I stupidly booked tickets for next weekend by mistake!

Szlia

To paraphrase the immortal words of Balotelli, Messi proved once again he is a magician by remaining invisible during the 94 minutes of the PSG vs Barca! 4-0 for Paris in Paris, winning just about every duel, conceeding almost no opportunities thanks to a constant collective effort and creating many for themselves in a very nice display of offensive soccer.

I have a hard time seeing the Barca winning 5-0 or 6-1 at home in three weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just bored of it all now. Not even mad anymore, just sad. Desperate way to close out a wonderful career..

Utne

Molten Core Raider
Euro League last night. Manchester United - Saint-Étienne.. Zlatan might've scored a hattrick against them, but the real winners of the match was Saint-Étiennes supporters; Magic Fans!

Showing the football tourists what real atmosphere is like!

mutd-asse_4.jpg

mutd-asse_3.jpg

mutd-asse_1.jpg

mutd-asse_7.jpg

• 1Like

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just bored of it all now. Not even mad anymore, just sad. Desperate way to close out a wonderful career..

Yup. I really don't have the emotional capacity to deal with this team anymore. Not while Wenger is in charge. It is painfully obvious that he can not cut it anymore at the top. That's been obvious for a while actually. We are right behind Bayern in terms of revenue/wage bill, but the difference in class between the 2 clubs is staggering.

I would love for him to go to Barca or a real club that expects results. Just to see how he would do/handle it. Right now he is only accountable for $$ which he is delivering on. Unfortunately that's all Kroenke cares about.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The stories allege the players wanted him gone,, and in one fell swoop Leicester have gone from being the team everyone wanted to win the pl to hoping they get relegated.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The stories allege the players wanted him gone,, and in one fell swoop Leicester have gone from being the team everyone wanted to win the pl to hoping they get relegated.

They're the new Blackburn. Cya in The Championship leagues.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I've been a fan of Arsenal FC for over 20 years. Sad to say, but it's time Arsene moved on after this season. The familiar sight of a Bayern whooping just took me overboard this year. You are a legend and I love you for what you've done for the club Arsene, but goodbye old friend. Et Tu Arsene

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hilarious Mourinho wearing a shirt with CR stitched on it this morning - this fucking loser somehow manages to make even Ranieri's sacking all about him.

As for LCFC, hope they pull a Leeds and nobody picks up Vardy's contract this summer. His movie ends with him getting banned from English football for punching a ref in the championship imo.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hilarious Mourinho wearing a shirt with CR stitched on it this morning - this fucking loser somehow manages to make even Ranieri's sacking all about him.

Amusing as IIRC he said some derogatory things about Ranieri after he replaced him at Chelsea

As for LCFC, hope they pull a Leeds and nobody picks up Vardy's contract this summer. His movie ends with him getting banned from English football for punching a ref in the championship imo.

Bitter he turned you down?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Only bitter if I thought he'd come good, his steroids must have run out this year. More embarrassed Arsenal tried to sign him at all :(

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Only bitter if I thought he'd come good, his steroids must have run out this year. More embarrassed Arsenal tried to sign him at all :(

He showed what's possible if you have service and a quick counter-attack. He'll likely never forget that he a chance at a top 4 side. I think we should have gone for Mahrez anyways, but I see the appeal in Jamie V. Hopefully his wrist heals soon and we see him in the passenger mirror.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Good result for Liverpool tonight, its what Ranieri would have wanted.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users