Soccer 2016-2017

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I just think the Madrid job damaged Mourinho beyond repair after his fallout with Casillas. I don't remember him before that always throwing his players under the bus and never taking any responsibility. Now he seems like he can't even make the tough choices such as dropping Rooney to get the best out of Pogba and instead just attacks Luke Shaw who is still a very young LB, though still looking overweight.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Also this maestro of the midfield needs to not be shackled as a DM

f8e1ae9005298cce36a689bc89662c2b.gif

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Man, LFC is looking good. Made 7 changes from the Chelsea game and it was just a easy, professional performance. Granted it was Derby who seems just terrible right now but we could barely get by Carlisle last year, squad as a whole is just much improved.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Man, LFC is looking good. Made 7 changes from the Chelsea game and it was just a easy, professional performance. Granted it was Derby who seems just terrible right now but we could barely get by Carlisle last year, squad as a whole is just much improved.

Beating Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester will mean nothing if we keep dropping points to the likes of Burnley. Hull at home, Swansea away then UTD at home. Should really be aiming for 9 points out of 9 from those fixtures.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thing with Mourinho is, hes got a reigning world cup champ midfielder contracted for 2 years, but not even letting him sit on the bench.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've noticed when big name managers come in they usually make a statement benching/selling a big name in the club. Pep did it with Hart, and Mourinho did it with Sweinsteiger. I thought he would sell Mata again for sure.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't think that's a fair blanket statement. Pep waited a year to get rid of Henry and then Schweinsteiger, Ancellotti got rid of nobody at any stop of note that I can remember. Who did Mourinho get rid of at RM and Inter? Eventually Casillas at RM but that took a year as well and basically made him crazy in doing so.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Easy work against Hull, we're just too strong right now. Maybe if Mourinho keeps with Rooney to the bench I'll change my mind but for right now I think LFC's games with ManC are going to be the games of the season with how attacking each team is.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Big Sam fired after being England manager for just 67 days

Fucking lol

Laughing stock of the world /facepalm

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't get how this was surprising. Sounded like he previously had agent issues where if you didn't use his agent then he'd have a pissy fit same as Tony Pulis. Maybe they can get a real manager in as England definitely has some bright young talent but alas this is the FA we're talking about. If they can go for Hodgson then I'm sure Southgate will now be securely in the job.

Pulisic with an assist today vs. RM, damn that kid is looking good.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
ManC is definately mortal, that Celtic team is terrible and yet they were cut wide open a couple of times. Granted it shouldn't be that surprising as Swansea did the same thing but the quality of the players couldn't finish.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty relieved to get that win. Swansea played really well in the first half and don't deserve to be where they are in the table.
Liverpool's 2nd half was far better though I still wasn't confident even after the 2nd goal went in.

Also, not sure Karius is much of an upgrade over Mignolet. Seems to have the same issues with not being confident to command the box and power through to collect crosses.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Remember DeGea's first season where he was flapping and even got benched at times? Young keepers need time, Migs should play as needed to take pressure off him.

Spuds basically copied Swansea and Celtic against ManC and low and behold it worked. Think we have an actual race on our hands now. Arse should have drawn, terrible call at the end there.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Considering the amount of points he saved ManU over the years I'd say one bad save is pretty forgiveable, more the issue is how do you only score 1 goal against Stoke while at home?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So a referee from the Manchester area is assigned to the LFC/MU game on Monday? How is that going to work for either set of supporters? Weird....