Split (2017)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The twist is that there will be no twist at all. How about that for a mind fuck.
smile.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kind of looks like a reverse take on the woman from "Switching Time", where she had 17 different personalities developed in the process of coping with some extreme childhood and adolescent abuse. Whereas in this case, the abuser is the one with the disorder.

BTW, Switching Time is a really really good book but I highly recommend not reading it if you have a soul. I almost have PTSD just from reading it.

Szlia

McAvoy can be very good, but he can also overact a ton, especially in this kind of "I am going craaaaazy" part, like in Filth or Trance.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How does he keep getting money to make movies? I wish I had a weird name and was more foreign looking. I could be rich in Hollywood! Damn this beautiful Irish face!
Maybe Hollywood still thinks he's the next Spielberg.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
dUJveIucvOKKzZnQgeDQA9wzZ5R.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Split (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]M. Night Shyamalan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]James McAvoy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anya Taylor-Joy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kim Director[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Haley Lu Richardson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sterling K. Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Sula[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brad William Henke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Arcelus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Betty Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lyne Renee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Neal Huff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maria Breyman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Patrikios[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Dennis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Douglas Rainey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jalina Mercado[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Nadu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kash Goins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Robinson Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nakia Dillard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Roy James Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Jillard Sr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Izzie Coffey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Mitchell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrea Havens[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Barbara Edwards[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Bizik[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Bowerman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Potter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kelly Werkheiser[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Junnie Lopez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shawn Gonzalez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aleksandra Svetlichnaya[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael J. Kraycik[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Santiago[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corinne Costa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Colin Campbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michaela Bockarie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gary Ayash[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Buckner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Dutka[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent Riviezzo[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-01-19[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Though Kevin has evidenced 23 personalities to his trusted psychiatrist, Dr. Fletcher, there remains one still submerged who is set to materialize and dominate all the others. Compelled to abduct three teenage girls led by the willful, observant Casey, Kevin reaches a war for survival among all of those contained within him—as well as everyone around him—as the walls between his compartments shatter apart.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/84TouqfIsiI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Signs made 150 million more than Unbreakable?

The Village made more than Unbreakable?The Village?

FreakingLast Airbendermade more than Unbreakable?

9bb.gif

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The girls are actually in her head and she's crazy too, but it's also a dream within a dream.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
That's a respectable ROI. "The Visit?" I totally missed that. Looks like it wasn't horrible. "Devil" is interesting enough to see once imo.

I figure somewhere in there is still the guy who made "Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable." It's not impossible that he could one day get his powers back.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Reminds me of this case of the Ohio State campus in the 70's we always talked about in psychology classes. This guy, Billy Milligan, raped several people and it was eventually one of his own personalities that ratted him out, I think a 9 year old girl, and it was revealed it was a butch lesbian personality that had done all the sexual assaults

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
How does he still get work. The only movie I've liked of his is Unbreakable.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've heard he's great to work for. Bruce Willis, who has become a HUGE PAIN to work with, has gone on record stating that he'd be happy if m. night was the only director he ever did movies with anymore. He's gotten some amazing actors in his movies. Lady in the Water was a huge misstep, but Paul Giamotti and Bryce Dallas Howard were absolutely amazing in it. that's pretty true of most of his movies. He gets great performances out of people, with the glaring exception of The Happening, which has got to be the worst acted mainstream movie in hollywood.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It doesn't matter how good the twist is if you know beforehand there's going to be one.