Sports writer kills himself, leaves behind website describing how and why

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know about getting laid. I've got around different women and most of them has been friendly, never got to that point of relationship. Most of them were Christians, so I never looked for anything like sex or relationship that would be bonding.

I still think the same way.

Yeah, getting too serious. lulz. I was a fuck up for a long time, a few that know me on this board knows I was crazy for couple years.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about getting laid. I've got around different women and most of them has been friendly, never got to that point of relationship. Most of them were Christians, so I never looked for anything like sex or relationship that would be bonding.

I still think the same way.

Yeah, getting too serious. lulz. I was a fuck up for a long time, a few that know me on this board knows I was crazy for couple years.
http://www.christianswingers.com/

khalid

Unelected Mod
One thing from the freakonomics podcast I found pretty interesting was how blacks are much less prone to suicide than whites, yet have a much higher murder rate. Their premise was that this is because when whites feel like they aren't going anywhere in life, they don't have anyone to blame. However, blacks tend to externalize the blame and so act out aggressively. So essentially many of the murders are really replacement for suicide.

They also argued that widespread societal acceptance of suicide, or putting in a positive light in news reports, led to additional suicides. Which is somewhat obvious but also why I don't want it to become something we talk about with some economic sense of cost-benefit analysis.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
that's a good summation. In South Korea, suicide rates are pretty damn high. Combine extreme social expectation to excel with social acceptance of "death before dishonor" which still resonates in some limited fashion, you get a high rate of suicide.

you can also see it from the gender lens. male suicide rates are disproportionately higher than female. Expectation for men to perform is higher than woman.

For example,

I need to lose my virginity asap. contact me with your cheapest hooker rate or i will kill myself from my failure to penetrate female genital with my penis.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
trollface, post a picture. ill tape it up on some street poles around here with your email

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
cmon bro. asian guys are highly in demand here

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
i already posted my pre-exam picture from last winter bro.

man, fuk it. better pic from someone.

get me a white chick, bro.
if you can maybe an asian. no japanese or chinese. i know only how to deal korean nagging.
rrr_img_43078.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One thing from the freakonomics podcast I found pretty interesting was how blacks are much less prone to suicide than whites, yet have a much higher murder rate. Their premise was that this is because when whites feel like they aren't going anywhere in life, they don't have anyone to blame. However, blacks tend to externalize the blame and so act out aggressively. So essentially many of the murders are really replacement for suicide.

They also argued that widespread societal acceptance of suicide, or putting in a positive light in news reports, led to additional suicides. Which is somewhat obvious but also why I don't want it to become something we talk about with some economic sense of cost-benefit analysis.
Pretty sure its been shown that copycat behavior is very prevalent with suicide. I thought I read about an island somewhere in the south Pacific where there was actually an epidemic of teens offing themselves as the cool thing to do.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Might have. Last thing he said was he was going to come back later with The One Post To Rule Them All.

Then it never materializes and he disappears for a day.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure its been shown that copycat behavior is very prevalent with suicide. I thought I read about an island somewhere in the south Pacific where there was actually an epidemic of teens offing themselves as the cool thing to do.
I read in a book that everytime a high profile suicide happens suicide rates spike for a short time.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I read in a book that everytime a high profile suicide happens suicide rates spike for a short time.
I guess that's why my mom would always say "If all your friends jump off a bridge, are you going to jump too?"

Life would work so much better if everyone's mothers would just repeat those old adages more often. A stitch in time saves nine. A penny saved is a penny earned. Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Etc.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I know when David Carridine was found dead of auto erotic asphyxiation while wearing women's clothing in a closet in Bangkok I had to struggle really hard not to try and emulate that death.

Its just...if Bill can go out in such a badass way, why can't we all?

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
we can't all be Teddy Roosevelt and fuck every chick he can lay his hands on.

Did he fuck every chick he can lay his hands on? goddamn. i forget my history.