Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really need to watch the fucking clone wars cartoons then...uggh.
Eh, at it's absolute worst, Clone Wars at least sets up Anakin's turn to the Dark Side in Revenge of the Sith so it doesn't seem quite so sudden and inexplicable. But it's also pretty engaging and fun to get into. I'm probably gonna watch it again here shortly, I've only seen it once. There are a couple episodes I wish I could scrub from my brain, but aside from that it's a good show.

Rebels is targeted at kids like a year or two younger than Clone Wars, so they gloss over the fact that people die, but it's a great show and I'm looking forward to the second season.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of the interviews about Rebels touched on needing to grow with the audience, which is a large part of the reason they're already planning the next series. It should follow suit and get increasingly more "adult" as the series goes on, just like Clone Wars did.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I watched the first season or so of Clone Wars. It's not terrible and sometimes pretty decent. It doesn't really feel like Star Wars though as dumb as that sounds. I probably feel that way because it's related to the prequels that I have zero desire to relive.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't she the one who died like bitch without even putting up a fight and then the troopers just kept blasting her dead body as the camera panned away?

At least that Cerean nerd managed to take a couple with him.

rrr_img_97751.jpg
wait, I don't remember Lorien from Babylon 5 being a Jedi too!

Arakkis

N00b
I watched the first season or so of Clone Wars. It's not terrible and sometimes pretty decent. It doesn't really feel like Star Wars though as dumb as that sounds. I probably feel that way because it's related to the prequels that I have zero desire to relive.
I made it about halfway through Clone Wars and I think this was my problem as well. The characters of Obi Wan, Anakin, and Mace are completely ruined for me and I have no interest in their adventures. The ones I enjoyed are the ones that focused on the supporting cast. For example, the Yoda episode with the clone troopers in the jungle was pretty good mostly because they didn't have him jumping around wielding a lightsaber.

I will give Rebels a try, but Star Wars is pretty fucking burned out because of the prequels.

Siliconemelons

For me the Republic Comando's game ruined me for giving 2 craps about anything outside a silver screen flick. You spend the entire game playing these elite storm troopers that where made different with free will and skills bla bla bla- I thought they would made an interesting plot twist with order 66 that they resisted it or something but nope- the main dude you play the entire game gets head lopped off with "master yoda please come with me..." lop---

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like how this thread is active and the pussy ass no spoilers thread is buried.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope the body that went flying was the actor for Jar Jar and he won't recover.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That had to be a puppet, that dude got fucking launched heh.

That's probably more actual set than anything in 1-3.