Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the character that Andy Serkis plays has been officially revealed:
Supreme Leader Snoke...whoever that is.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
And Gwendoline Christie confirmed as ...

Captain Phasma (the chrome trooper)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Comic is canon, set immediately after A New Hope.

rrr_img_99160.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Let's not all get butthurt and pretend that any of these comics matter. Nothing outside of the movies matter. Canon or not.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Let's not all get butthurt and pretend that any of these comics matter. Nothing outside of the movies matter. Canon or not.
In the past that was true. When Disney established a new canon, they left that old precedent up in the air. The only real reason Clone Wars and Rebels don't really matter for the upcoming movies is because of how much time has passed before Movie 7 will start, which is the same reason that comic probably doesn't matter. With the implication being that Disney intends to keep short reins on any non-movie Star Wars stuff, I suspect that what will happen is that they will be careful to not allow anything written contemporary to episode 7 get in the way of events in the remaining movies.

Stand alone movies, however, are a different story entirely. If, say, they do a stand-alone Boba Fett movie that takes place around the time of the original movies or shortly after Return, then it absolutely would have to remain consistent with the events in Rebels as well as the original trilogy. So far you can pretty much just ignore Rebels because it all takes place in a specific little corner of the Outer Rim, but who knows how much they'll broaden things in the second season.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was that like the last page of that issue of the comic? It could just be a troll job to get publicity. She isn't reaaly his wife but some crazy chick or some other bullshit way to explain it. At least I hope the fuck so.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm friends with a girl who is playing in the orchestra directed by John Williams. She was given this
smile.png

rrr_img_99196.jpg

Jealous.....

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rumor mill is churning out that Disney is courting Ewan McGregor for a stand alone Obiwan film. I'd be very okay with that.