Suicide Squad (2016)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Naw he's there

Joker-DC-Comics-Camera-Creepy-Smile.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
If that happens then they won't be able to use her on the Flash anymore. They are pulling all characters in that movie off any of the shows starting with Deadshot, and I guess Deathstroke now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Different continuity. No relations between the movie universe and the TV universe.

Yes, DC is dumb.
How is it dumb? Agents of SHIELD sharing continuity with the MCU made it an absolutely terrible show during the first season as they waited for Cap 2, and it's slowing to a crawl here at the end of the second season because they're waiting on Avengers 2.

Arrow and Flash (and eventually ATOM) sharing continuity with each other but not the movies is a much better plan.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
On the contrary, I think AOS is, at it's foundation, a wholly mediocre show, and the only reason it occasionally gets interesting is BECAUSE it shares continuity with the MCU. It's just a very bland show overall when it isn't doing something directly tied to the MCU.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I that show even watchable? I watched season 1 and tried to get into season 2 and quit after 2 episodes

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I that show even watchable? I watched season 1 and tried to get into season 2 and quit after 2 episodes
To quote Column from the thread for that show, here is the perfect answer:
That's a loaded question. I'm sure a lot of us are pretty bias when answering something like that.

If you like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and want to fill in the gaps between the movies then yes it's worth watching it. Same with Agent Carter.

Devlin

Golden Squire
It's not really watchable no. The gaps don't need to be filled in because the show means nothing, nothing will happen in it of any significance because they keep that for the movie.

I try to watch it just in case anything happens but it doesn't.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
It would not be so bad if he was doing the joker grin instead of trying to stuff a full Apple in his mouth.

Low expectations unmoved....

lol at my iPad autocapitalizing the word "Apple"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The Joker knows he's fucked up, but he doesn't write it all over himself. That's dumb as fuck. Who thought that was a good idea?

Siliconemelons

How did that photo from the Mad Max thread get in here ;}
Don't insult the Mad Max thread, those characters there actually look like they are doing a good job at acting insane and maniacal while that guy is looking...ummm...bad? just bad?! and seriously... that chick for HQ... they do know that like HQ is suppose ta be right, they have like PLAYED atleast the arkham game demo right :p