Survivor

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
dumbest at EVERYTHING, except idol finding, hell i've said he was super inept his first season.

Fair enough. It is pretty impressive that he has found 3 of the 5 idols that have come out this season.

I guess Zeke is queen now. It's ironic that Sandra is getting more credit for her game this season, when she didn't make the merge, than she did for either of her winning seasons. The pre-merge game is hard to judge because of all the twists so I'm not saying it's her fault she got voted out, it really isn't, but it's still kind of ironic. Editing did a good job of raising doubts, but they did the right thing even if it was predictable.

I would never want to be in an alliance with Tai. That guy just constantly blurts out all of the secrets he knows to the worst people possible. Dude has no idea how to play survivor and if you're trying to scheme with him, he's 100% going to blow up your plan either at tribal or before. He would be a nice goat but you can't do it with him because he is just too likely to ruin your game. I would like to imagine some kind of 4D chess move where you tell him one plan that you want to spread to the other guys because you know he's going to blow it, but it would be pretty tough to pull off.

Same for Debbie. She's not dumb, but she's just way too crazy to work with. You can't play survivor with somebody that's totally unpredictable. You don't want to waste a vote-off on people like Tai or Debbie, but at some point you just have to get rid of them because they are such big wildcards.

The twist with exile and Cochrane was pretty interesting, but Debbie is the worst person to try it with. Somebody like Aubrey would probably love to geek out with Cochrane on every possible situation back at camp. It's too bad JT didn't make it long enough to talk to Cochrane since he clearly needs a nerdy dude to help him with strategy.

Cerie is defying my prediction that she won't make the merge by just never going to tribal. It's pretty nuts that we have come this far and basically not seen people like Zeke or Cerie hardly at all.

It's also interesting that there are only 3 straight guys left, Troy, Brad, and Ozzie. This season has been rough on the alpha males. I think the only one of those three that has a chance to win is Brad, but he had the misfortune of allying early with Tai and Debbie so we'll have to see if he can put together a group of non-retards that he can get to the end with. Troy is a good start because he's not much of a threat but he might make a good loyal number. He's also useful for the Jeremy Collins meat shield strategy. I think Ozzie is probably in trouble the first time he doesn't win immunity post-merge and doesn't have the social game to avoid it.

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sandra needs to be on the next season of Orange is the New Black.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The twist with exile and Cochrane was pretty interesting, but Debbie is the worst person to try it with. Somebody like Aubrey would probably love to geek out with Cochrane on every possible situation back at camp. It's too bad JT didn't make it long enough to talk to Cochrane since he clearly needs a nerdy dude to help him with strategy.
It was just terrible to watch. You get one minute with a confessional of hers where she acts like the game is falling apart around her and she can't trust this person and this person, and then the next you have Cochrane there asking her, "How's the game going?" and her response is "Peachy." It was only after him pushing that she was like, well, I had an outburst with Culpepper. And then with Cochrane saying you should probably make amends you get a condescending, "Oh, yeah, sure" from her that you know will end in her going apeshit again.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This season is pretty fun. They did a great job casting it.

I like Tai, but he really might be one of the worst players ever, lol.

This is going to be a season were a Cirie, an Aubry, or a Sierra ends up winning. So much focus is being put on the "biggest threats" that a smart person, that can stay under the radar and maneuver their way to the end with some dummies like Tai, Troyzan, or Debbie will end up winning.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is there any chance at all that they simply edited out a big plot by Tai and the rest of the alliance? Maybe they huddled up and someone said, "Tai make a big scene and pretend you want to vote Ozzy off, but no matter what we all still vote Sandra". Is there any chance at all that happened? Because if not, holy fuck is Tai dumb as hell. How the hell that entire Tribal conversation went down, and then he didn't play his idol, is just beyond mind boggling to me.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This season is pretty fun. They did a great job casting it.

I like Tai, but he really might be one of the worst players ever, lol.

This is going to be a season were a Cirie, an Aubry, or a Sierra ends up winning. So much focus is being put on the "biggest threats" that a smart person, that can stay under the radar and maneuver their way to the end with some dummies like Tai, Troyzan, or Debbie will end up winning.

Sierra can win just so I get to stare at her the rest of the season. Hali too. FFS.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Sierra and Hali are definitely top tier as far as survivor girls go. We haven't seen a better pair since Amanda and Parvati.

I do think there was probably a scene from tribal that we didn't see where they said "This isn't happening, go back to Sandra". Otherwise the votes just don't make sense.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wtf are the women doing? bitches could run this game, but probably crazy bitch debbie and black girl gonna black girl, probably would mess it up.

I do love Gigantor, that's what i called her last season.

You saw that challenge where they had to stand up and swing that stupid key? where they whack it like stupid looking cats?

Gigantor was just pushing it through, lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess they felt they needed to get their SJW episode in. Which is weird when they had like 4 gay competitors this season.

It's also strange to me that Varner was the only one who knew. I knew when Zeke's season was on.

The whole production of that was just a little gross. It almost seems like a set up. Gotta have the gay guy do it, because it's a lot harder to villify him. And then to not even bother with the vote. What a shit way to end an episode.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I know Jeff has been a shitload more "influential" during tribals(ever since he became a producer), but this is the first time in 30+ seasons where I legitimately questioned something being staged.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It was definitely out in the hardcore survivor community last season but I'm sure plenty of people that just watch the show didn't know and none of the current players saw last season before going out there so they wouldn't have known if he didn't tell them. It's hard to believe that a gay guy would do something that tone deaf but Varner is a confirmed dumbass so I'm not necessarily calling bullshit on it. Varner's Twitter is going to be ugly tomorrow though.

Merge next week, they will probably wish that they got rid of Ozzie.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I guess they felt they needed to get their SJW episode in. Which is weird when they had like 4 gay competitors this season.

It's also strange to me that Varner was the only one who knew. I knew when Zeke's season was on.

The whole production of that was just a little gross. It almost seems like a set up. Gotta have the gay guy do it, because it's a lot harder to villify him. And then to not even bother with the vote. What a shit way to end an episode.

That was either a giant manipulation or the most organic lgbtqzxyz thing thats ever happened on reality TV.

If anyone watches big brother. Youll know this was better then how they trien to indroduce tran people. Also zeke is cool so i give this a pass even though my money goes towards manipulation.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If not for people's obvious anger and shock (the emotions seemed real) I would swear that entire last part seemed contrived as hell. I think Jeff got pretty heavy-handed when he decided to just send Varner packing right then and there. Maybe people would have voted off Ozzie and kept Varner as the goat? Yeah sure, Jeff quickly asked if everyone just wanted to get rid of Varner, but he seemed to be forcing the issue.

What Varner did was kinda shitty and he deserved some derision for it, but it's not like he was stark raving fucking scary insane like Brandon Hantz was when Jeff got rid of him in the same way. He did something slimey but hey, you're going to produce a TV show about "yuck yuck, what kind of crazy shitty things will people do to each other for a million bucks!" then you're going to get Johnny Fairplays and Varners. Probst chose to pander to the current direction that social winds are a blowin' and it stunk imo.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Varner played his weak hand and it failed, OF COURSE everyone is gonna vilify him, with Jeff leading everyone into group consensus.

I mean, look at that team, you have gay tai,

3 girls:
worthless andrea
crazy debbie
and next to go sarah

of course these girls gonna go all SJW on gay varner??? ok sure why not

and Ozzy, whom probably doesn't have a working braincell, but he was able to borrow one for enough time to just "agree with the group", since he knew he was on a thin wire anyway.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This makes even giving an immunity idol away look not so dumb in comparison. How would anyone outside of that inbred mongoloid Brendon Hantz not know the can of worms they were opening with that statement. And to add retardation to the pile, dude was gay, and had a fairly gay tribe as well. What the holy fuck, and then the worst attempt at back peddling I have ever seen with the "I thought you all knew!" I don't think dude is a terrible person for what he said, but I do think he's an idiot for his choice of venue to say it though.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
There's 13 people left, so Andrea's secret advantage comes into play next week (immunity with 13 and 6 people left).

Edit: oops, BrutulTM is correct, Sierra has the advantage.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Assuming it wasn't a complete set up, I don't think anyone went SJW (except maybe the producers and jeff with the music and the heavy handed tribal). Zeke is basically a perfect trans person and makes the case to me that a few of these people might not be completely off their rocker. Dude completely looks the part, doesn't want to talk about it because he doesn't want to be known as the trans person, like most drama fuckers do. If someone called a person's (especially a cool person that I liked) secret out like that around me I'd think they were complete scum and let them know as much.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It's Sierra that has the legacy advantage, not Andrea. I don't really see her being a big target at the merge though, so it will probably not come out until #6.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't Varner supposed to have one of the highest IQ's to ever be on the show? For him to think a personal secret outside the show, is the big "deception" that is going to turn all the tribe against Zeke has to be one of the most clueless, tone deaf, epically retarded choices anyone has ever made.

Varner fucking sucks at Survivor. I know Probst has a boner for him, but he has multiple seasons now to show something... anything... and the only thing he has to show for it is one of the most humiliating tribal council breakdowns ever. Fucking idiot.