The Acolyte

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
what the fuck is this

Yeah, that was the cringiest shit I have seen in Star Wars.

The basic story of the episode was fine. I had no problems with the Jedi portrayal of them doing their padawan thing. The Jedi didn't steal Osha away, she was given a choice. Also, these aren't Nightsisters, just another different force user religion/cult. Probably persecuted by the Jedi because they dabble in the Dark Side. The twins birth was stupid, but since the comics made it canon that Palpatine manipulated Anakin's birth through the Dark Side, this cult could be who he learned to do that from. Still dumb as fuck, I would be more on board if it was some weird in vitro deal.

nu_11

1718231359404.jpeg

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the great thing about this episode, was that it was so bad it even made the most hardcore Disney Star Wars apologists wake up for a minute and say, "OK that was fucking stupid".

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
the great thing about this episode, was that it was so bad it even made the most hardcore Disney Star Wars apologists wake up for a minute and say, "OK that was fucking stupid".

Lol just watched angry joe, the biggest disney shill of all, dump on it.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
They aint sending their best writers for this one boys. I want to call this show stupid and add lots of adjectives, but that really just doesn't capture the injustice to intelligence that this show represents. How any living creature conceived of this is beyond me. It makes all the star wars before it look like true intellectual masterpieces standing upon pillars of human achievement and wit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The basic story of the episode was fine. I had no problems with the Jedi portrayal of them doing their padawan thing. The Jedi didn't steal Osha away, she was given a choice. Also, these aren't Nightsisters, just another different force user religion/cult. Probably persecuted by the Jedi because they dabble in the Dark Side. The twins birth was stupid, but since the comics made it canon that Palpatine manipulated Anakin's birth through the Dark Side, this cult could be who he learned to do that from. Still dumb as fuck, I would be more on board if it was some weird in vitro deal.

I thought the comic thing was a misunderstanding and not canon at all that they were responsible for Anakin.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought the comic thing was a misunderstanding and not canon at all that they were responsible for Anakin.
It's a little weird that the top guy doesn't seem to understand that everything that happened on Mortis was canon and not just Anakin 'trippin on the Force' but Matt Martin is a "Sr. Creative Executive" so presumably he isn't talking out of his ass when he says he could have nixed the story if he thought comic writers were trying to connect Palpatine and Anakin in that way.

1718252896100.png

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

dude are you taking one for the team and watching this to give us tldr?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
since i am still watching this show, i see people still trying to glean clues from this episode about the identity of the secret Sith directing Mae. now its supposed to be the witch with the shit all over her face. she seemed the most violent and in tune with the ways of the Sith.
no idea. i'm not even sure i will be watching after next week.

• 1Like