The Acolyte

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, Ahsoka had a pre-existing fanbase from the various Clone Wars media.

As usual, the better question is what the ratings will end at.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't mind the first 2 episodes and even the first half of the third. But this was rough for an origin story episode. Yikes.

Next week I presume we get the story so far retold from the other perspective leading into wookie Jedi stuff.

• 3Pathetic
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

I didn't mind the first 2 episodes and even the first half of the third. But this was rough for an origin story episode. Yikes.

Next week I presume we get the story so far retold from the other perspective leading into wookie Jedi stuff.
Next week is the episode where we (well you) get to see what one reviewer said will finally kill star wars for any of the old fans of the original trilogy still left (or some such). I'm sure he didn't over sell it and it's going to be monumental! I can't wait... to read other people talk about it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, this is such garbage. I'm sure Qhue loved it.

These witches are so cringe. Out in LA on Venice Beach, they have this stupid thing they do at sunset. It's a drum circle and all the freaks start making their own interpretive dances while some stoner bangs a drum. It's actually a little fun, but it's still fucking dumb as hell. These witches remind me of that drum circle. Can't wait til they die.

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wow...this is much worse than I could have thought.

Space lesbian witches, jedi absconding with kids, barely cloaked pedo fanfic.

God damned stupid story on top of it. Jedi arrive, tell the space lesbian witches that it is illegal to train children in the republic, space dyke sez but we aren't part of the republic, and then very next sentence Jedi say they have the right to test kids for jedi powerz yo despite having been informed they don't have the right to do anything. One sister trying to kill the other and then all of a sudden everyone is dead.

Immaculate conception of twins because there's no point in being original. Occupational Safety and Health Administration leaving her family because hey! A cool lightsaber. Saw this comment You get a lightsaber…and a Dodge Charger with a 19% APR...lmao.

And, you know, shouldn't the show be called The Acolytes? The show is about twins.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow...this is much worse than I could have thought.

Space lesbian witches, jedi absconding with kids, barely cloaked pedo fanfic.

God damned stupid story on top of it. Jedi arrive, tell the space lesbian witches that it is illegal to train children in the republic, space dyke sez but we aren't part of the republic, and then very next sentence Jedi say they have the right to test kids for jedi powerz yo despite having been informed they don't have the right to do anything. One sister trying to kill the other and then all of a sudden everyone is dead.

Immaculate conception of twins because there's no point in being original. Occupational Safety and Health Administration leaving her family because hey! A cool lightsaber. Saw this comment You get a lightsaber…and a Dodge Charger with a 19% APR...lmao.

And, you know, shouldn't the show be called The Acolytes? The show is about twins.
these stupid dykes are aligned with the Sith or may be some faction of Sith. it should have been apparent when they attacked the Jedi with the 70s hair. it should also be apprent that the Jedi found this out and decided to destroy these Sith allies. Sith can create "life".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
what did they kill worse - Star Wars or coven of lesbian space witch sordid sex fantasies?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Reminds me of that scene in Four Rooms - "You were fucked by an oven full of witches?"

• 1Solidarity

Caliane

That it's a DIFFERANT, totally unrelated coven of space force witches is the best part.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Hang on a sec, the EU came up with the Nightsisters on Dathomir - force sensitive space witches that were later added to the Disney-Verse. Didn't these space-witches treat males like space-bitches, or am I confusing that with my teenage wank-fantasies?

• 1Pathetic

Randin

Trakanon Raider
That ritual gave aggressive '40-something New Age women living in Southern California' vibes. You never expect to see the Dance of Birth in a Star Wars story, but that's where we are, I guess.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
wow i thought reviewers would all be uniform in slurping up the goyslop i guess is this show so bad even some are breaking out of their programming?

must...resist... urge... to... watch... extremely... bad... Star Wars

honestly though is this WORSE than Rise of Skywalker? Is such a thing even possible?

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wow i thought reviewers would all be uniform in slurping up the goyslop i guess is this show so bad even some are breaking out of their programming?

honestly though is this WORSE than Rise of Skywalker? Is such a thing even possible?

i saw some of rise of palpatine on TBS while in the hospital. this is magnitudes worse than that.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

The Last Jedi was worse than Rise of Skywalker.

• 2Like