The Acolyte

Chris

Potato del Grande
since i am still watching this show, i see people still trying to glean clues from this episode about the identity of the secret Sith directing Mae. now its supposed to be the witch with the shit all over her face. she seemed the most violent and in tune with the ways of the Sith.
no idea. i'm not even sure i will be watching after next week.
It's Carrie Ann Moss surely? Did they actually hire her and make an action figure for one scene?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Surely the casting must be important" also requires the statement..
"Surely Disney isn't burning piles of money and wasting talent again"

So 50/50

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

since i am still watching this show, i see people still trying to glean clues from this episode about the identity of the secret Sith directing Mae. now its supposed to be the witch with the shit all over her face. she seemed the most violent and in tune with the ways of the Sith.
no idea. i'm not even sure i will be watching after next week.
I'm pretty sure the Sith Lord is Palpatine...

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I'm pretty sure the Sith Lord is Palpatine...

He wasn't born at the time, this takes place 100 years before the Skywalker Saga. He looks old in the films but he's not THAT old, it's mostly Dark Side usage taking its toll. He was around 60 or so in The Phantom Menace, so this takes place a good 40 years before his time. He was also an apprentice for most of his youth and middle-age, he became a master only a few weeks before the start of The Phantom Menace, so he couldn't really have had apprentices without pissing off Plagueis.

Nester said:
Palpatine is a male so no chance.

Also that, most likely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

He wasn't born at the time, this takes place 100 years before the Skywalker Saga. Palpatine looks old in the films but he's not THAT old, it's mostly Dark Side usage taking its toll. He was around 60 or so in The Phantom Menace, so this takes place a good 40 years before his time.
That does make sense, and Nester Nester brings up a good point. So in that case, I'm pretty sure it's Palpatine before he transitioned...

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
He looks old in the films but he's not THAT old, it's mostly Dark Side usage taking its toll.

if by "dark side usage" you mean his force lightning got deflected back into his face and instantly aged him, then sure, it's mostly dark side usage taking its toll

• 1Picard

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
if by "dark side usage" you mean his force lightning got deflected back into his face and instantly aged him, then sure, it's mostly dark side usage taking its toll

Considering the effects of using the Dark Side for any length of time (Sith eyes, respiratory issues, general decay, there's a reason most Sith Lords look like undead with breathing masks on or cover their faces), it's probable Palpatine was using a sort of glamour to hide his true appearance to the public. You can even tell in the scenes where he speaks through a hologram that his skin is more damaged than what you see in his appearances as Senator/Chancellor. The lead theory is that the lightning destroyed the illusion and after that he just never really needed to use it anymore since he had seized power completely.

Luke was zapped even longer by Palpatine in Return of the Jedi and didn't suddenly look like grilled cheese.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Considering the effects of using the Dark Side for any length of time (Sith eyes,)
1718298708207.png

So you're saying LeBron Jordan is a sith?

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to

So they makes the light side basically aloe vera?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Tried watching e3, got lost on ipad. Something-something-terrible-child-actors, someone burned, we gotta goooo. Dafuq?

• 1Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Two diverse space lesbians arguing over who has more say over their artificially created children.

homelander-the-boys-season3.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
At this point, I truly wonder if they are intentionally making this shit bad to drum up "engagement" on the interwebs. Like, that's literally how they measure "success" now instead of Nielsen ratings.