The Acolyte

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Or they could just, y'know, see that she doesn't have the very prominent and distinct tattoo that we learned about its entire backstory in episode one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I haven't watched the last two episodes, and don't plan to, but from what I've caught it seems like the bait and switch is going to be Osha ending up being the Acolyte.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I haven't watched the last two episodes, and don't plan to, but from what I've caught it seems like the bait and switch is going to be Osha ending up being the Acolyte.
George Costanza Running GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

I can't believe people haven't figured out discount erza millar IS their spikey head mom. she used the dark side powers, to transition into a man, and change her face.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
No, it really happened and was apparently all it took along with a clothing swap to fool the Asian dude that she was Mae. These people don't know how twins work. You can always tell them apart. I guess they don't want to call them clones?

in the shows defense i have twin cousins that i've known since i was... i dunno, 10 or so? i still can't tell them apart. i have to pay attention to who talks to which kids/husband and make a note of what they're wearing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in the shows defense i have twin cousins that i've known since i was... i dunno, 10 or so? i still can't tell them apart. i have to pay attention to who talks to which kids/husband and make a note of what they're wearing.
I personally know 3 sets of Identical twins and all of them have noticeable differences. It's usually around the eyes and shape of the head. The voices too.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I personally know 3 sets of Identical twins and all of them have noticeable differences. It's usually around the eyes and shape of the head. The voices too.
Mal: Fanty. Mingo.
Mingo: He's Mingo.
Mal: He's Fanty. You're Mingo.
Mingo: [grins] How is it you always know?
Mal: Fanty's prettier.

• 3Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yes Mae has the spiral from the ceremony on her forehead, and Osha has the tattoo on her right arm
I was talking to Fadaar, he was defending not recognizing his twins yet apparently these have distinct marks

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I was talking to Fadaar, he was defending not recognizing his twins yet apparently these have distinct marks

its funny, i wont waste my time watching shows like this but i'll have hours worth of youtube videos play in the background while gaming shitting all over it. sometimes the entertainment doesnt come from the work itself.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
sorry I can't keep up with who just shits all over everything without actually watching it first and who gives things a chance anymore. Apologies.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1EyeRoll

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I just assumed both the sith and jedi knew mae/osha changed places but that’s probably my delusion speaking. Thought the sith wanted Osha because he wants a student (why?) and once mae fucked that up he was done with her. It was really dumb either way and the episode should have ended with mae trying to cut her hair with the lightsaber but accidentally slitting her head in two.

I enjoyed asian sith killing all the jedi.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just assumed both the sith and jedi knew mae/osha changed places but that’s probably my delusion speaking. Thought the sith wanted Osha because he wants a student (why?) and once mae fucked that up he was done with her. It was really dumb either way and the episode should have ended with mae trying to cut her hair with the lightsaber but accidentally slitting her head in two.

I enjoyed asian sith killing all the jedi.
not that it really matters because this show is garbage, but they should at least give some explanation as to why a Sith came from away to get vengeance on some weak ass Jedis he's never met before. he also seems to know what went down at the lesbian space witch temple. and if he wanted revenge so bad, then why did he send a scrub like Mae to do it in the first place when he could have just owned them all in a second on his own? i understand it was a test for Mae to see if she could murder 4 times, unfortunately she was only capable of cold blooded murder two times and so she fails? all of this sounds ludicrous when you talk the plot out loud. padawn was more agile and powerful with the force than all the Knights and Masters? nobody tagteams the Sith in battle? they just waited their turn?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
sorry I can't keep up with who just shits all over everything without actually watching it first and who gives things a chance anymore. Apologies.
Yeah whenever I notice a piece of shit that I've never seen before I need to taste it first to make sure it is in fact shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf