The Acolyte

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I just assumed both the sith and jedi knew mae/osha changed places but that’s probably my delusion speaking. Thought the sith wanted Osha because he wants a student (why?) and once mae fucked that up he was done with her. It was really dumb either way and the episode should have ended with mae trying to cut her hair with the lightsaber but accidentally slitting her head in two.

I enjoyed asian sith killing all the jedi.
Star Trek Laughing GIF

Made me spit out my pepsi max and laugh. Thanks, made a shitty day alright :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes and the baddie literally headbutts light sabers and disables them

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yes and the baddie literally headbutts light sabers and disables them

Eh, at least there is an actual lore reason for that. His helmet and bracers are Cortosis. It was also what was causing their lightsabers to malfunction. it's basically better Beskar. It was actually from the I Jedi book by Stackpole. It was brought from Legends into Canon in one of the comics I believe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
you just made me thumbs up a post by an autistic weirdo. dont you buy merch from this shit. go to the S&M shop and buy a gimp mask for cheap. same thing.

You didn't "thumbs up" me, you fisted me. Technically they're both hitting the prostate but one is a bigger expression of agreement than the other.

I am not autistic.

I do have a range of masks.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You didn't "thumbs up" me, you fisted me. Technically they're both hitting the prostate but one is a bigger expression of agreement than the other.

I am not autistic.

I do have a range of masks.
You guys could hang out and Chuk wears his cool hats and you wear your masks.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Eh, at least there is an actual lore reason for that. His helmet and bracers are Cortosis. It was also what was causing their lightsabers to malfunction. it's basically better Beskar. It was actually from the I Jedi book by Stackpole. It was brought from Legends into Canon in one of the comics I believe.
What no ysalamiri perched on a staff!? God damn this show feels like satire it's so fucking dumb

And over here we have Andor.

Fadaar

That guy
the legends shit when it didnt involve force users was pretty great. i loved the x-wing and thrawn books.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Did this bitch really give herself a haircut with her lightsaber?!
LMAO, that scene was physically cringe inducing. Cut off her hair then stared into the sky superdramatically. Unbelievably dumb. These people have no ability to judge the quality of their ideas and work.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
LMAO, that scene was physically cringe inducing. Cut off her hair then stared into the sky superdramatically. Unbelievably dumb. These people have no ability to judge the quality of their ideas and work.
They have their heads so far up each others' asses it's beyond human centipede. Human ouroboros?