The Acolyte

velk

Trakanon Raider
Wtf, why is the stone floors and walls so flammable? Are they cleaned with gasoline?

I've seen actual lakes that were more flammable than that fortress. The army corps of engineers could not burn that place down if they filled it with napalm.

Not to mention if the Jedi council would buy that cover story, not only would they happily believe Epstein killed himself, they'd be totally on board with JFK having killed himself.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've seen actual lakes that were more flammable than that fortress. The army corps of engineers could not burn that place down if they filled it with napalm.

Not to mention if the Jedi council would buy that cover story, not only would they happily believe Epstein killed himself, they'd be totally on board with JFK having killed himself.

Like the river in Cleveland.

5d17b60d7e7e5bc560550d71282dfaf4.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Dark Horse graphic novels. The books/games/comics of the 90s were pretty phenomenal.

Oh, I was only talking movies.

I suppose you could include all the live action series as well. Initial Mando was decent and Andor was solid but if they're the casualties for being able to avoid Boba, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and presumably Acolyte (although I haven't watched it) I'll accept that. I'm fairly ambivalent about the various animated series. I've watched some but they're aimed at a way younger audience and I understand some of you guys are not as geriatric as me.

Juvarisx

Florida
Andor being last on that list only proves that Star Wars is being produced-for and enjoyed-by the mentally challenged.

Stop hate-watching and walk away with any dignity you might have left.

Andors numbers were from when people thought the show was going to be shit so noone watched it. Once people realized what it was everyone watched it. Expect Andor S2 to be up there with Obi Wan

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Andors numbers were from when people thought the show was going to be shit so noone watched it. Once people realized what it was everyone watched it. Expect Andor S2 to be up there with Obi Wan

I ended up stop watching Andor mid season since they were doing the mini arcs with such shitty ending points to episodes. Great show but I will 100% not watch s2 until it has completely aired and binge it

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I was going to let her go. Just after I killed her in smoke form. I don't even. Dafuq is this shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i'm just going to say it. this scene completely ruined lightsabers for me.
iu

if little retards got each their own lightsabers to play with, then the novety of wielding one becomes worthless.

Padawans get training sabers to start. The training sabers can only stun IIRC.

Of course, that's probably EU lore.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
LOL in my senior year in HS I took a intro to film making elective and the juniors had to make a short film for their final. This one kid went all out and created this horror short of this killer sock who ends up murdering him in his own house while still attached to his foot. He aced it and got an A. His best friend in the same class took this movie and literally spliced in a 10 second clip of him peeking in the window at the end of the original film with a silly stupid as fuck look on his face before falling off the windowsill onto a trashcan.

I thought it was kinda ballsy and a potentially clever way to get out of the final but the teacher lost his shit and failed him on the spot and was a shade of angry that i’ve never seen on a teacher before.

I cant believe all these years later in a billion dollar franchise - starwars of all fucking things - that someone would do something similar on a hundred+ million dollar project. Wild. And someone actually greenlit this episode and signed off on the check to pay for it.

An entire episode that was almost a complete replay of a prior episode with a couple of small clips and additional pointless dialog added in, none of which fucking changed anything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I thought it was one of the least bad episodes, though it was mostly a big flashback but seen from other points of view. I thought it was pretty good that the witch cult looked a lot more sinister when seen from the Jedi's point of view, when they'd looked more friendly and family-like when seen from the girls' point of view in the earlier episode.

Wookie mind control fight was pretty cool, he really messed up Torbin, and I like Sol as a jedi he had some cool moves. Was also fun to see more Carrie Ann Moss since she died so early in the story.

However something made no sense to me so maybe someone can explain. The entire point of the episode is that Sol is going to "finally" reveal to Mae what happened at the convent 16 years ago..

Then we see her setting the place on fire (although this time it looks a little more accidental because she's trying to stomp it out but fails), and then we see her run out into the courtyard and she sees her black mother get stabbed by Sol in self-defense because he thought she was.... doing something? Probably going to mind control Mae to get her away to safety.. it was unclear. Then under the convent the girls are both going to fall down a chasm but Sol chooses to save Osha since he can't save both with his powers.

Anyway, the point is, Mae was there to see the fire since she started it, Mae was there to see her mother get stabbed by Sol, and Mae was there when the bridges are collapsing and saw Sol choose Osha (what a name to almost die on a collapsing bridge without railings).

So what was revealed to Mae exactly? She saw all those events, nothing was new to her... I thought maybe the only new thing was that all the other witches apparently died from Carrie Ann Moss snapping the mind control from the wookiee and they all collapsed, so they didn't die from the fire, but Mae never seemed to care much about the other witches and as far as we know neven even saw them dead (Osha is the one running with Sol in that room full of dead witches when they get away).

Made no sense to me.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Pathetic

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Made no sense to me.
Motherfucker you described this shit as 'one of the least bad episodes'. Why are you watching this fucking slop in the first place?

People like you are worse than Kennedy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Motherfucker you described this shit as 'one of the least bad episodes'. Why are you watching this fucking slop in the first place?

People like you are worse than Kennedy.

Because unlike some here, I prefer to see something before giving my opinion on it. As I said there were some cool things in the episode, but it was mostly episode 3 all over again with bonus features. My main issue was that the whole plot point of revealing these events to Mae made no sense to me because she was there to see them all.

This show is mostly shit, but I'm not paying for D+ and I've seen some visuals or things that weren't seen before in past content (cortosis, wookiee jedi master, some cool lightsaber fights).

I don't like woke stuff any more than you do, but this episode for example had none of it (except the lesbian convent but that was already from episode 3 so I wouldn't count it twice). To be fair, most of the woke shit pushed on this show is from the stupid ass uggo showrunner who can't keep her mouth shut on social media about how inclusive, gay and diverse her shit show is.

Y'all are grown men, don't let your blood pressure hike so high because of a dumb TV show.

Is Kennedy with us in the room right now?

Last edited:
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I prefer to see something before giving my opinion on it
Ah yes the good old 'I have to taste the thing that looks and smells like shit before I can confirm that it is in fact, shit' strategy.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Ah yes the good old 'I have to taste the thing that looks and smells like shit before I can confirm that it is in fact, shit' strategy.

Pretty sure I read that a few times in this thread, did you learn it from your favorite SW review youtuber?

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I dunno man, you just can't see the potential upside after the first 6 episodes.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure I read that a few times in this thread, did you learn it from your favorite SW review youtuber?

I've gotten hours of entertainment from YT rants about shows like Velma and this hot garbage than I would've actually watching the 'shows'. I feel like I can fairly judge it from the clips, and man the showrunner's wife can't act her way out of a paper bag.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users