The Acolyte

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

JFC can these dumb cunts ease up on the retarded gay ass propaganda just for once?

At the rate they are cranking out Star Wars you would think one of these shit shows would be worth watching, but nope. It’s all the same tired nonsense repeated over and over again.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
A broken clock is right twice a day unless some cunt jew lesbian keeps changing the hands.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's another TLJ

They've finally done it.

Part of me will be massively impressed they could fuck up something with this kind of budget it doesn't deserve that will be seen by such a smaller amount of people to the degree it could be worse than TLJ if that youtube guy is right.

It might be like watching a train wreck, can't look away.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a sucker for Star Wars and I'm not looking forward to this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
The more info and interviews that come out, the more excited I am to see this. I just want to know how bad it truly can get. Will it surpass The Room for meme value?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ive seen reviewers compare it to TLJ, Book Of Boba Fett and Obi Wan. i dont think those are good comparisons. I might watch it on the high seas. not much else on TV, though i am hearing Elsbeth is a good tv show, but i dont see anyone here talk about it.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Much like the Velma series I have no interest in ever watching but I will enjoy the reactions of those who wish they could claw their eyes out and MIB their memories.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Much like the Velma series I have no interest in ever watching but I will enjoy the reactions of those who wish they could claw their eyes out and MIB their memories.

Sounds like it'll provide enough YouTube ragebait content for a while. Can't wait.

spronk

FPS noob
i hope a girl jedi turns to the screen and says "My ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is. Women create it. Women make it grow. It surrounds us like a dried out old vagina. Luminous beings are we, not like incel men who cannot accept the force is female. Girl power!!!!!"

man you know you put out something shitty when even commie rolling stone says it sucks

they didn't like it but i think it was deleted because the review embargo is still up for another hour

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Thanks for the hollywood reporter article. Also fuck off for that video.

How dumb are you to link a guy fucking reading other people's reviews?

Not to mention he likes asoka and Obi-Wan good grief

I linked a guys tweet who saw the episodes.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
i hope a girl jedi turns to the screen and says "My ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is. Women create it. Women make it grow. It surrounds us like a dried out old vagina. Luminous beings are we, not like incel men who cannot accept the force is female. Girl power!!!!!"

man you know you put out something shitty when even commie rolling stone says it sucks

they didn't like it but i think it was deleted because the review embargo is still up for another hour

They should release new episodes on the 20th of every month and call it "That time of the month" and then have a promotional tie-in with Tampax with: the force is weak, the force is strong and the force is heavy limited edition box sets

• 4Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Grace Randolph is a retard.
You quantum leaped!
1717521504974.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
2 eps drop tonight, someone be brave and watch and report back

also cool cool director hiring their gay wife for a role, literally south park "put a chick in it and make her gay" hahaha

• 6Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
2 eps drop tonight, someone be brave and watch and report back

also cool cool director hiring their gay wife for a role, literally south park "put a chick in it and make her gay" hahaha

is that an anagram for whore in her name?