The Acolyte

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
They should release new episodes on the 20th of every month and call it "That time of the month" and then have a promotional tie-in with Tampax with: the force is weak, the force is strong and the force is heavy limited edition box sets
I started laughing so damn loud my wife heard me on the other side of the house and came to see what was wrong. That was fucking hilarious!
Also , my wife didn't think it was as funny as I did ....for some reason.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
2 eps drop tonight, someone be brave and watch and report back

also cool cool director hiring their gay wife for a role, literally south park "put a chick in it and make her gay" hahaha

I have not watched any of the Star wars shows but the first two seasons of the Mandalorian. I am curious about this show in the same way someone watches the carnage from a train wreck as they drive bye.

• 4Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
There's a few things to nitpick for sure, but the fight choreography is top notch, and the story is unraveling episode by episode like they said it would. Master Sol is totally the standout character so far, Lee Jong Jae is a fantastic actor. I know someone who got to see the first four eps and they said it continues to build like the first two eps did so unsurprisingly I'm totally onboard.
This is on the Mandalorian level for me, not quite at Andor level but still really good.
Also, lots and lots of aliens, which is always awesome.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Bald Brah

Silver Knight of the Realm
There's a few things to nitpick for sure, but the fight choreography is top notch, and the story is unraveling episode by episode like they said it would. Master Sol is totally the standout character so far, Lee Jong Jae is a fantastic actor. I know someone who got to see the first four eps and they said it continues to build like the first two eps did so unsurprisingly I'm totally onboard.
This is on the Mandalorian level for me, not quite at Andor level but still really good.
Yeah I'm sure 55 year old fat ass trinity will look amazing in fight scenes. You have the IQ of an air fryer.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they aint building shit, Lucasfilm already fucking spoiled the big plot twist.
click at your own peril.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I'm glad to see in the future blacks still commit all the crime. Some things never change.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm sure 55 year old fat ass trinity will look amazing in fight scenes. You have the IQ of an air fryer.
She moved like she was 55. Which is why she basically only did hand movements.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
5 minutes in and it's already so retarded. Jogger's wearing a mask covering only her mouth, while she has a very distinct tattoo on her forehead. Carrie Moss doesn't recognize her at all... until she takes off the mask, and then is completely shocked that she knows who this is.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I have not watched any of the Star wars shows but the first two seasons of the Mandalorian. I am curious about this show in the same way someone watches the carnage from a train wreck as they drive bye.
Oh lord this bitch has the same birthday as me, looks like I'm going to change to the Third or the Fifth of June, or that bitch can change her birthday! Fucking government screwed up the whole month of June!
gay GIF

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

You've been here three months and already established yourself as one of the biggest idiots in the TV section, which is saying something considering the competition

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The show seems to be respecting the mystery genre in that the obvious 'twists' the audience picks up on are resolved quickly.

We've already heard like three different versions of what went down on that planet 16 years ago so it's clear that this is key to the whole shebang.

Favorite character so far is Jecki played by Daphne Keen, especially when she's busting Jord's balls.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Pathetic

velk

Trakanon Raider
Sooo, this is very pretty, high production values and good choreography.

But.

I just can't get over how dumb it is, in almost every bit of dialogue.

"You match the description of a suspect" - this is a galactic federation of hundreds of planets, and someone *recognised her* from a fucking *description* ?! This like LAPD listening to the description of someone in a bar fight and going 'You know, that sounds a lot like a fisherman I know of in east timor, we should go there and take them in for questioning', only it's a million times worse.

Forget consistency with existing lore, this show doesn't have consistency from episode to episode, it doesn't have consistency within the same episode, it doesn't even have consistency within the *same fucking sentence*. I kid you not - there are gems like 'News of this can't get out, we need to make an example of her'.

Some other great efforts :
"A jedi never draws their weapon unless they mean to kill" ( Or show it to someone, or open a door, or cut someone's hand off, or show they are serious, or to look cool, or just, like, because )
"You can't kill a jedi with steel" ( Unless, apparently, it is *sharp* steel, that's a whole 'nother thing )

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
What is the big mystery even supposed to be?

Who the Sith master is? Why does it need to be someone we know about? This is 100 years prior to knowing anyone in this universe, the only possible candidates NOT using EU lore is Darth Plagueis. We already know they aren't going with someone from the EU because we know Lesley Headland has never read a damn bit of it.

Is the mystery supposed to be how Mae lived when witnesses think she died? Who the fuck cares, she lived, obviously. So the only explanation is that the Sith master saved her, resuscitated her, and then trained her. There's no mystery here, it's self-evident from the facts.

So what is the mystery everyone is trying to guess?

Burns

So what is the mystery everyone is trying to guess?
Current mystery is how they are going to shit on the IP in episode 4. Then, how big is the shit pile going to be by the end.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users