The Acolyte

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What is the big mystery even supposed to be?

Who the Sith master is? Why does it need to be someone we know about? This is 100 years prior to knowing anyone in this universe, the only possible candidates NOT using EU lore is Darth Plagueis. We already know they aren't going with someone from the EU because we know Lesley Headland has never read a damn bit of it.

Is the mystery supposed to be how Mae lived when witnesses think she died? Who the fuck cares, she lived, obviously. So the only explanation is that the Sith master saved her, resuscitated her, and then trained her. There's no mystery here, it's self-evident from the facts.

So what is the mystery everyone is trying to guess?
Pretty sure the mystery is that the Jedi did something to Mae and/or her family. Like left her to die or some shit. Supposedly they are gonna show that some Jedi are just shitty people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So what is the mystery everyone is trying to guess?
matrix chick never died and she's been training the black girl to be evilf or some unknown plot. She needed a fake death to start unknown evil plot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh boy. "we have unfinished business" and "attack me with all your strength" . sounds like somebody watched Kill Bill before hacking out these lines. at least try harder to hide the plagiarism.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure the mystery is that the Jedi did something to Mae and/or her family. Like left her to die or some shit. Supposedly they are gonna show that some Jedi are just shitty people.
Yeah well remember that there's no good guys and bad guys in Star Wars, it's like when Anakin blew up the Death Star. So this is right on brand.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah well remember that there's no good guys and bad guys in Star Wars, it's like when Anakin blew up the Death Star. So this is right on brand.
the "actor" who said those lines is a complete moron, like everyone else on this show. the one good actor, this jap, he's always fucking sorry and blames himself for the space jogger being a space jogger. "maybe i wasnt a good teacher" maybe he commits space seppuku at some point.
so the big mystery is who is "training" the space jogger. like it fucking matters since this is a hundred years before the actual Star Wars events ever happen. it could only be a few relevant people and none of them matter. i guess they realized this so they'r bringing in wookees and yoda or ewoks to jerk off to.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Silver Knight of the Realm
You've been here three months and already established yourself as one of the biggest idiots in the TV section, which is saying something considering the competition

Coming from something like you I take that as a compliment.

• 3Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Good god this show is stupid. Aggressively stupid.

In before that dumb intro was some clawdite assassin pretending to be the hero darky. That'll really make the horking masses cheer. HURHUR SO COOL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's boring and dull.

What's the point of the time period if you're gonna make a relatively small self contained story

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Good god this show is stupid. Aggressively stupid.

In before that dumb intro was some clawdite assassin pretending to be the hero darky. That'll really make the horking masses cheer. HURHUR SO COOL
i know people are in awe of the choreography, but holy shit, do Jedis not ever bend their backs? every fight scene the old Jedis move like they have really bad bursitis. is that the CGI not syncing with the actors?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can’t even bring myself to hate watch this it’s so bad.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That stenberg whore is a turbo narcissist.
i like how she carries around that little merch pocket robot like every little kid is going to yell for mom to run to the store and buy them one. shit is so tacky and they dont even explain why she can see a twin sister ghost lead her around to important things when her sister isnt dead and she has no idea OSHA is alive.

Goatface

1717641752012.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
wait you assholes are watching this shit, every view helps the show/Disney+ renew it. "I hate woke star wars..." 10 people all post their opinion on the show...

Fp7eoPsWAAACWhO.jpg

i just started The Bear (season 3 drops in 3 weeks) shit is intense

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
wait you assholes are watching this shit, every view helps the show/Disney+ renew it. "I hate woke star wars..." 10 people all post their opinion on the show...
Dunno about these other assholes, but disney has been a strict piracy only company for a long time for me. No way I'd be caught dead spending any money on anything they shit out.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Fp7eoPsWAAACWhO.jpg

i just started The Bear (season 3 drops in 3 weeks) shit is intense
I was totally tempted to fire up Brave browser and head over to mw.lonelil.ru after seeing a couple people saying it wasn't turrable. You may be asking yourself, why fire up Brave, and that's because the mw.lonelil.ru website requires an open-source add-on to work well, and it does work very well, but I don't trust it 100%, so I use a browser only for it and it alone.

Anyway, I'm waiting until at least the 4th episode is out to see if I want to watch the train wreck or not.