The Acolyte

En Sabah Nur

Potato del Grande
wait you assholes are watching this shit, every view helps the show/Disney+ renew it. "I hate woke star wars..." 10 people all post their opinion on the show...

Fp7eoPsWAAACWhO.jpg

i just started The Bear (season 3 drops in 3 weeks) shit is intense
For many of these “culture warriors” hate watching the latest Disney zogslop then shrieking about it on the internet is the only thing that keeps them going in life. In turn, Disney gets their views and keeps churning out zogslop. It’s like the codependency between Batman and the Joker, but sadder and far less interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
The general population of this forum is tech savvy enough to know where to watch this without having Disney+.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
For many of these “culture warriors” hate watching the latest Disney zogslop then shrieking about it on the internet is the only thing that keeps them going in life. In turn, Disney gets their views and keeps churning out zogslop. It’s like the codependency between Batman and the Joker, but sadder and far less interesting.
youre either a retard or a retard w/ kids if you subscribe to disney+

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The general population of this forum is tech savvy enough to know where to watch this without having Disney+.
i never had a Disney+ sub, even for free. like why fucking bother? those two Acolyte episodes were in the usual places maybe 15 minutes after they aired on D+. its not like i was satisfied with those episodes so i feel bad about not paying. i will probably watch the next week episode where they declare that The Force is in fact a woman. i wanna see those words come out of their mouths.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wow, this is bad. Shitty, flat characters. Space jogger doing nothing to break space jogger stereotypes. Written for a toddler.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dude, they revealed that shit first episode. It wasn't some... Ahhh Gotcha moment.

The gotcha moment is when you finish the season finale and they send a fat dude to your house and have him shit on your chest.

Source: who do you think they hired for the chest shitting? I'm on a strict diet of nothing but chili for the foreseeable future.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
It's okay. First two episodes are obviously building up to... something.

I'm not sure how this series will end. If it ends as your typical "kill evil mastermind, save the day!" trope - it's going to be really disappointing.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Dunno about these other assholes, but disney has been a strict piracy only company for a long time for me. No way I'd be caught dead spending any money on anything they shit out.

As has been said, the real test for the blowhards on this board is how many admit to buying DP3 tickets

Fucker

Log Wizard
If it ends as your typical "kill evil mastermind, save the day!" trope - it's going to be really disappointing.
This is exactly how it will end, and they even telegraphed who the sith is. They couldn't even pinch out an original story. Jedi master trains padawan, padawan goes nuts and joins the dark side and then gets saved in the end before dying.

I feel we have seen this at least once before.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As has been said, the real test for the blowhards on this board is how many admit to buying DP3 tickets
Pay for a ticket? The theaters are so fucking empty and staffed by retards that you could pretty much do whatever you want.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pay for a ticket? The theaters are so fucking empty and staffed by retards that you could pretty much do whatever you want.

I look forward to calling out hypocritical blowhards and receiving this excuse as defence for them financially supporting Disney

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I look forward to calling out hypocritical blowhards and receiving this excuse as defence for them financially supporting Disney
This is your plan for the people that have labeled you an autistic dog fucker?
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Personally the idea that Jason from the Good Place is a Sith Lord is just crazy enough to make me smile

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Ya some of them talk a good game, but can be called little bitches and still get their money taken. Unfathomable cuckery.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is exactly how it will end, and they even telegraphed who the sith is. They couldn't even pinch out an original story. Jedi master trains padawan, padawan goes nuts and joins the dark side and then gets saved in the end before dying.

I feel we have seen this at least once before.
there are so few possibilities as to whom the secret sith could be, i didnt even bother thinking about it, i really dont care as its not important. that green dyke nepo wife with the anagram name? Vernestra?