The Book of Boba Fett

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I forget about so much of Mando season 1, they were so equal and consistent it feels like it was all 1 season.

I do agree with never liking Grogu or Yoda flipping everywhere. Give me more of Grogu being a massive threat like he was in the beginning fucking up people almost like Vader was at most times
rewatching those grogu scenes really cements how much I hate what the prequels did to Yoda, and thus, what filoni did to Grogu in this episode.

Grogu is effectively a half trained 5 year old child, yet his species is especially force sensitive as he clearly demonstrates. With training he could be reach emperor / yoda level force powers before he even reaches adulthood.

much like yoda before him, why the fuck would he even need a light saber? given his diminutive size why would he bother training to use one, a baby ass short sword sized one at that? its a weapon used by jedi knights and other protector/enforcer types to supplement their limited force abilities. a Jedi master who can drop a mountain on top of you or stop blaster shots with their mind doesn't need a fucking laser sword, its a crutch.

I expect a full grown Grogu or Yoda in their prime with their level of force mastery to be doing thanos shit
BriskFrequentChameleon-size_restricted.gif

instead of wasting half their concentration/energy/force powers supplementing their physical limitations all so they can fight almost as good as a human sized padawan.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
rewatching those grogu scenes really cements how much I hate what the prequels did to Yoda, and thus, what filoni did to Grogu in this episode.

Grogu is effectively a half trained 5 year old child, yet his species is especially force sensitive as he clearly demonstrates. With training he could be reach emperor / yoda level force powers before he even reaches adulthood.

much like yoda before him, why the fuck would he even need a light saber? given his diminutive size why would he bother training to use one, a baby ass short sword sized one at that? its a weapon used by jedi knights and other protector/enforcer types to supplement their limited force abilities. a Jedi master who can drop a mountain on top of you or stop blaster shots with their mind doesn't need a fucking laser sword, its a crutch.

I expect a full grown Grogu or Yoda in their prime with their level of force mastery to be doing thanos shit

instead of wasting half their concentration/energy/force powers supplementing their physical limitations all so they can fight almost as good as a human sized padawan.
yeah, i wasnt a fan of prequel Yoda. he looked like shit and acted like shit. the Baby Yoda stuff wasnt terribad. , but ya know this is for chicks and children to ooh over. i just wish we were watching Mando s3 instead of Book of Spy Kids. if they greenlight this for a season 2, Rodriguez needs to get fucking tossed.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

jesus christ - two posts crying about the same thing only to demonstrate your total lack of understanding about the force.

SiZe MaTTeRs NoT to THE FORCE

(i wrote this in a mix of caps to emphasise THE SIZE ASPECT hoping it will get drummed into your SMALL MINISCULE MINIATURE BRAIN"

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I definitely like how they did Cad Bane. Menacing bad guys that pose actual serious threats were something that was completely lost in the sequel trilogy.

Filoni really let his nuts hang. Cad's delivery was unnerving and more than intimidating. The tension was great. You could tell Filoni really wanted to make sure people know this guy is a motherfucker.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
jesus christ - two posts crying about the same thing only to demonstrate your total lack of understanding about the force.

(i wrote this in a mix of caps to emphasise THE SIZE ASPECT hoping it will get drummed into your SMALL MINISCULE MINIATURE BRAIN"
A6Wwwj.gif

tumblr_pcc5dy7ttG1v056hzo1_500.gif

ezg.gif

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Paused it while Grogu was doing backflips on the stones, told the wife "Literally nothing is happening and I'm still enjoying this better than the first few episodes."

g.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think Mando Is best path to not go to the darkside. He has always been loyal good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>

holy fuck are you really that retarded? repeat this again to yourself, really, really slow, until it sinks in. When you realize that you are proving my point for me, feel free to kill yourself.

who am I kidding you are too stupid to get it, you don't even have to try to earn that asshat badge.

size matters not, to the force. Even the most helpless of creatures like Yoda can be masters of the force and be far more powerful than you can imagine. its the hobbit premise, please tell me you understand this? should I dumb it down for you more?

Size certainly fucking matters in a god damn melee medieval sword fight. Why the fuck would a master of the force waste that potential to even pick up a sword and then focus all their power to flip around like a retard and almost but not quite compensate for their miniscule size? Yoda never would of picked up a light saber, much less have a custom pint sized version.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it only me who thinks Grogu is too young to be given a lightsaber? I mean, he can't even talk yet and we know his race can.

Also, that scene left me thinking, Luke just seems like a jealous girlfriend here. You can either take the gift of your old friend or this lovely shiny lightsaber but you can't have both!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
holy fuck are you really that retarded? repeat this again to yourself, really, really slow, until it sinks in. When you realize that you are proving my point for me, feel free to kill yourself.

who am I kidding you are too stupid to get it, you don't even have to try to earn that asshat badge.

size matters not, to the force. Even the most helpless of creatures like Yoda can be masters of the force and be far more powerful than you can imagine. its the hobbit premise, please tell me you understand this? should I dumb it down for you more?

Size certainly fucking matters in a god damn melee medieval sword fight. Why the fuck would a master of the force waste that potential to even pick up a sword and then focus all their power to flip around like a retard and almost but not quite compensate for their miniscule size? Yoda never would of picked up a light saber, much less have a custom pint sized version.

You're literally failing at the first analysis by labelling him "helpless" that's literally the entire point - that by TESB he was both small and physically frail

You're also inserting stuff into the lore that as far as I know hasn't been explicitly stated, that just because he was head of the order somehow gives him extra level ability and therefore he doesn't need to fight - even though he was shown fighting in two movies

Lucas was so protective of Yoda and his mythology that he was off limits to EU writers so it's safe to assume he knew what he was doing and that my "size matters not (because the force heightens my combat ability) analysis is more accurate than yours

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is it only me who thinks Grogu is too young to be given a lightsaber? I mean, he can't even talk yet and we know his race can.

Also, that scene left me thinking, Luke just seems like a jealous girlfriend here. You can either take the gift of your old friend or this lovely shiny lightsaber but you can't have both!
we know he tells luke to not be a petty bitch and chooses the sexy Mando life over the boring ass living in a pod and eating bugs in the jungle life.
what i want to know is was Ahsoka and Luke knocking dem boots? cuz she was eying him up like he was a 2 inch ribeye steak.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel like the choice is a test - he cares less about the choice options he provided, but more about what drives Grogu to make a choice based on those options

I mean we know he is probably going to end up with Mando regardless, and I suspect he will help Mando better use the dark saber, which means he may get yoda’s saber anyways in addition to the chainmail

• 2Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I definitely like how they did Cad Bane. Menacing bad guys that pose actual serious threats were something that was completely lost in the sequel trilogy.

Filoni really let his nuts hang. Cad's delivery was unnerving and more than intimidating. The tension was great. You could tell Filoni really wanted to make sure people know this guy is a motherfucker.
glad the fuckstick deputy got smoked, didn't happen soon enough

I feel like Luke's do this or do that choice isn't going to pan out like that necessarily. grogu def likes mando the most
I feel like the choice is a test - he cares less about the choice options he provided, but more about what drives Grogu to make a choice based on those options

I mean we know he is probably going to end up with Mando regardless, and I suspect he will help Mando better use the dark saber, which means he may get yoda’s saber anyways in addition to the chainmail
this is the way

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wow, the last 2 episodes. I felt like a zoomer, tears in my eyes from all the star wars overload. I can't believe this can be made so well, and yet we got bs like the last trilogy.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Hopefully Al Swearengen will make a cameo on Tattooine yet.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, the last 2 episodes. I felt like a zoomer, tears in my eyes from all the star wars overload. I can't believe this can be made so well, and yet we got bs like the last trilogy.
It is amazing. The last episode in The Mandalorian, and these last 2 episodes of Boba Fett(But not Boba Fett) have been the best thing released(non-animation) for the Universe since the original trilogy. Its a pleasure to watch and actually makes me look forward to the last episode, even if it goes back to boring.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It is amazing. The last episode in The Mandalorian, and these last 2 episodes of Boba Fett(But not Boba Fett) have been the best thing released(non-animation) for the Universe since the original trilogy. Its a pleasure to watch and actually makes me look forward to the last episode, even if it goes back to boring.
Wait, what, I was under the impression there would be 8 episodes?